RIP Beemerdons

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. The unthrottled enthusiasm. The quick wit. Knowing he would literally give you the shirt off your back if you needed it. And stand back to back in a bar fight. Good man, that Stanley.

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses

It is, I know exactly what posts I make that he would jump on.

He's still subscribed to my PACNorthwest trip thread, so I'm gonna imagine he's there with us in BC...which incidentally is where we first met face to face.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is, I know exactly what posts I make that he would jump on.
He's still subscribed to my PACNorthwest trip thread, so I'm gonna imagine he's there with us in BC...which incidentally is where we first met face to face.
PM the thread to me Wheatie?

I have a voicemail I got from John Ryan shortly before his death saved. Somehow keeping things like Beemerdons' posts or Ryan's voicemail is comforting.

I have a Happy Birthday post from him of a bunch of drunken mariachi band musicians singing Happy Birthday to me. It was funny as hell. I look at it all the time. I still can't believe he won't be torturing me anymore. I miss the torture, a lot. JSNS

And don't get me started about that Black Dildo!
no.gif

Lets hope he's resting peacefully, with a little of that Irish delight thrown in. I to first met up in Nakusp.

Ain't' nuthin stopping y'all from taking Don's cue - he'd love to know we were keeping Iggy busy.

But yeah.... miss the Irish bastard. He probably commented on 100% of my posts, usually the last word, and when I refer back to an old post, I am reminded of Don each time. Sure wish I would have done one of his Mexico trips with him while I had the chance.

[insert Selma Hyak or Lucy Liu bikini picture]

Yep! He would've inserted pictures of both of them. Selma Hayek was his favorite. He sent me a picture of her dancing on the table in the movie From dusk til dawn. Oh dear God that woman is fine as hell. He had a thing for her. Don't blame him. So do I. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.