RIP Beemerdons

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
out of likes. Need four or five here. Wait; do I hear somebody?

"Hi, beemerdons! I miss you! Hope you remember me!"

Salma%20and%20Don_zpsnkotacal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
majicmaker posted: That looks like a piece of candy!
love.gif
With a couple of fluffy pillows for motorboating, then taking a nap.

post -- edit -- repost -- edit -- repost -- delete.

I don't know any of you well enough to release my inner pervert. beemerdons had no problems letting it all hang out.

Well, next time y'all have a Nowrth Flahdah get-together, I'll see about releasing a little. A good ride, a campfire, and Herradura seems to be the secret combination ....

Thanks Marcus!

Sill can't believe he's gone..........

Place ain't the same without him..........

Every time I browse the forum, I see the "2005 SW-FOG Routing" thread, and see Don has the last post, which makes me feel melancholy. I sorta hope no one posts in it, so I can always see Don and his blue shirt each day. :sadsmiley02:

I'm very late in coming to learn of Don's death (I've been pulled away from the forum by other things for the better part of a year or so). This is not what I expected or hoped to find when I returned. Needless to say I join the chorus of members keeping fond memories of Don alive. I never had the privilege of meeting him (though I hoped to possibly have the chance on an upcoming trip to AZ) but we all recognize that he was iconic around here. Condolences to all his family and many, many friends.

JSNS.

Last night I was flipping channels and came across "From Dusk Till Dawn". Let's just say that Salma Hayek has a few VERY memorable scenes in that flick.

Immediately, I thought of Don... and today is Salma's birthday.

Miss you Don... and Happy Birthday Salma - you made Don's world go 'round.

Both he and Donna had such a wonderful time at EOM meeting new friends and known criminals, I mean, associates... Donna said how much it meant to him being there and sharing the experience with everyone... and to her as well... she understood how much you all meant to him no matter if you knew him in person or via the forum...
IMG_4348-XL.jpg
Hard to believe it's been a year since we lost one of the Great ones...RIP Beemerdons
drinks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.