• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BEOWULF titanium, carbon fiber tip pipes (Colorado) $550.00

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountainFJR

Reaction score
These are Beowulf slip-on, titanium body, carbon fiber tip, oval, 450mm, pipes. They were on the bike for 1000 miles. Perfect condition. I have them listed on Craigslist Denver. Here's the link:https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3853980669/97vzg. I am listing them on the Forum for $550.00 plus shipping. Please contact me with any questions. P.S. I tried to post the pics on here using Photobucket but I couldn't find the IMG icon that I'm supposed to click on when posting this thread. Any help would be appreciated. The pictures on Craigslist should tell you what you need to know. If not I'll send you more. Thanks for looking

Pic assist, nice looking pipes!

--G

3Ec3Mb3J25E25re5Jdd664f3e43441eba1e2e.jpg

3E73t43s75L55tb5Jad663cdfabc631641859.jpg

Thanks for the pic assist. You guys have been helping out this FNG for months now. escapefjrtist, if you want those pipes for a discount let me know. I mean it. Thanks again.

Someone will be very happy with these, yours look good and I know they sound great! I have been running black ones for a few months now and love them. They have the best sound of any I have tried!

Dang - those are nice looking pipes, and right up the hill from me. Just missing one part of the equation: money :(

Still for sale?

Could I ask how much louder than stock ? Not looking for loud. Actually looking for the blue coloured Titanium mufflers. but if the price is right . . .

Thx

-Steve

Steve, they're still for sale. They're not too much louder especially with the baffles in. There are some videos on youtube with people showing them off.

Yes they are still here. PM me if you can so I can get back to you quicker. I forget to check in on here sometimes. Thanks

Latest posts