Bikeeffects.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After just one purchase, I have determined that I will turn first to Jeff for all my MC-related gear or farkling needs. The combination of competitive price, excellent communication, speedy shipping, and just being an all-around nice guy was very impressive. Here's to hoping Jeff's in business for a long time!

I bought a Westco battery, but it didn't appear to have a "born on" date.

I needed to know, as I like to change batteries before they get old enough to leave me stranded out in the middle of nowhere.

He had to check with his supplier, but he got an answer for me. No complaints from here.

I sent Jeff a message asking about the warranty on a battery I had purchased. I wanted to know the date of the purchase and if there was any kind of warranty. The problem was the battery wasn't holding a charge. Jeff responded quickly and said he would look into for me.

I got a message today stating that a new battery was being sent, at NO CHARGE! I was was absolutely not expecting anything like that. As I told him, I was maybe hoping for a prorate on the old battery. Nope. I can't believe the EXCELLENT customer service Jeff provides. I just wanted to share this with you all and prompt you to use him to buy parts if you can. We really need to patronize businesses like this.

Rick

Yep.

After recently falling off the Shorai bandwagon, I ordered a Westco from Jeff and the thing was here in NO time. I just hope I don't need any battery warranty assistance like you did!

Bought his old right side stock can for a great price. It arrived yesterday, and was better then promised, and with a ridiculously good level of packaging! Thanks, Jeff!

A very big thumbs up to Jeff at Bike Effects. Bike Effects offers something unusual: "Customer service", a real rarity these days.

I ordered a Starcom1 Digital. Prior to the purchase, had a very informative phone call with Jeff, where he laid out all of my options

and answered all question. Very easy to place the order and it arrived very promptly.

Very happy with the system and the service I received from Bike Effects. I will definitely be a returning customer.

Thanks again for all of your help Jeff. Much appreciated.

Keith Shedron

North Platte, NE

Went to go take the FJR out for a ride the other day (first nice day after super long winter here) - pulled the trickle charger off and tried to fire it up - Baaah battery dead.... Pulled the battery out to give it a charge with my big boy booster charger and still nothing.....

looked up my purchase email - I bought the Westco battery same time last year.... Emailed Jeff to see what the warranty was, he called me on the phone and despite his not so hot connection he stated that my replacement battery was on the way no charge !! That is great Customer Service

Thanks Jeff.....

Admin note: Post redacted. You want to start a conversation or question, start a thread in another area. The rules for this area are listed above.

Keep this hard working man in operation and support his business, he's a great guy...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought multiple items and a Starcom Digital system and accessories over the years and have nothing but exemplary service from Jeff and Bike Effects. The best I've had with about any company I've dealt with over the years, pre and post sale.

I just ordered a replacement part for my Starcom (which I got from Jeff back in 2007) and for some reason my address was off (the number was wrong). One e-mail to Jeff solved the problem and the part got to me when it should have. Jeff's customer service is Top Notch!

I ordered a Sena 10s dual unit from Jeff and his service was OVER THE TOP! He called me a couple of times to answer my questions when e-mails would have done the job. Jeff is a CLASS ACT for sure.