Bitchin FJR T-shirts!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowmonkey

Reaction score
I suggest that the new board needs a new logo. For that, I suggest the FJR Pilot patch/sticker
I would rather see a pin-up with big tits sitting on a FJR with the quote "IN THRUST WE TRUST". It just so happens that I drew up that design and I will be previewing it at this years WFO in Washington this August. Tee shirts will be available then and afterwards possibly here.

No photo teaser on what these shirts will look like?

Sounds like they will be purty darned kool to me. And I may not make WFO :(

Greg

I suggest that the new board needs a new logo. For that, I suggest the FJR Pilot patch/sticker picture (Picture here) ... but I am sure that are many other options...
What say you?
The pilot patch is the wrong color bike and the turn indicators aren't on stalks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Schweeet!!!! Nice job snowmonkey.

Here's the photo:

InThrustWeTrust.jpg

Will be emailing shortly.

Greg

No photo teaser on what these shirts will look like?
Sounds like they will be purty darned kool to me.  And I may not make WFO :(

Greg
https://photos15.flickr.com/21999516_523dafe728.jpg?v=0

Greg,Here's that teaser you ask for.So what do you think?

If you like it email me your size and address and I'll send you a tee.
I love it!! Any chance on adding color to the FJR and the Hottie? I like the design and will take 1 black shirt, one blue shirt as long as they have pockets. 4xl Tall please?

Thanks,

Adam

trinibob, Sorry I'm not hooked up with Pay Pal yet. But checks will work. Personal (FJR members only), travelers or money orders.

GalaxyBlue, You can have any color you like as long as it's grey without pockets (it's tough to get a good print over a pocket). And a 4X will cost a couple bucks more for shipping the extra weight.

Schweeet!!!!  Nice job snowmonkey.
Here's the photo:

Greg
Hey Greg thanks for posting the photo for me. Now is there any chance in revising the subject title to New FJR Tees.
Done. Sorta.

Heck, you get your own very new thread.

Couldn't of done that on the EZboard.

Greg