Blue FJR On the Morning of July 4th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I caged it up to San Simeon with the family to visit Hearst Castle. The morning of the fourth, just after 9:30 am I passed a Blue FJR (05 or 06, going to fast to tell) headed South on the 1. Was it anyone on this forum? Wish I could have taken mine up instead of the cage, but I still haven't figured out how to fit a family of 5 on one and the kids are too young to ride their own yet. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
That was probably JB coming up with some mark twain shit for his next press release.

I DID ride up "The One" on "the 4th". Maybe it was me! Made it as far as Ragged Point before I turned around and headed back to the barn. Still too much smoke in the air from the fires.

Great parade in Cayucos on the morning of the 4th (Starts at 10:00AM every 4th of July). All one needs to be part of the parade is; a dog and a wagon, and you're in! :cowboy: Maybe next year I'll enter and tow a float with the FJR? Naw!

Unfortunately the fireworks on the coast were a bust in the evening due to fog! :(

Latest posts