Bolt for rear caliber.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Turtle

Reaction score
Where’s a good place to get the bolts for the rear caliper, preferably in Canada. Dealer’s asking $60 (cdn) for 1 bolt.

I need to change the pads and stripped one of the bolts. I was able to get remove it with a bolt extractor but now I need a new bolt.

Where’s a good place to get the bolts for the rear caliper, preferably in Canada. Dealer’s asking $60 (cdn) for 1 bolt.

I need to change the pads and stripped one of the bolts. I was able to get remove it with a bolt extractor but now I need a new bolt.
Might try Partzilla. I've had good luck with them so far.

The dealer said that the part number is 3P6-25924-00 although the part number you suggested Oldjeep (thanks) is different. 

Any idea why there’s difference?

The dealer said that the part number is 3P6-25924-00 although the part number you suggested Oldjeep (thanks) is different. 

Any idea why there’s difference?
That part number (3P6-25924-00) is for the FRONT brake caliper, not the rear.  For some strange reason, they are quite a bit more expensive.  The one in Oldjeep's reply is for the rear,

Front - Link

Rear - Link

This is the rear bolt...

MTMyODgxNQ-cd7990f5.jpg

This is the front bolt...

pinpad_medium3P62592400-01_9fe5.jpg