Brad's New Bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scary thing about the video is the monkey polishing the bike was being serious....it just proves there still is lots left in the shallow end of the gene pool....

Damn, I really liked my first name until today. :( This guy's bringing down Brad's everywhere.

I agree with the head-butt education, me thinks it will be a useful skill in his future.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is hysterical! I thought (maybe even hoped) that the video was going to end with him pulling away and just falling over.

Just too funny. This guy is LAME personified!!! Plus I think he may not realize what team he plays for just yet. The problem with his"passed relationships" might be bigger than he realizes.

Damn, I really liked my first name until today. :( This guy's bringing down Brad's everywhere. I agree with the head-butt education, me thinks it will be a useful skill in his future.

Oh shit. Cant watch this till Sunday at work, my mom will stick up for my name though, and she rode my dirt bike once. :clapping:

Ahh the age old story - Brad gets his ass kicked in school. Brad graduates, makes a couple of bucks, and tries to by himself some cool. Then Brad really gets his ass kicked by some biker chicks.

Poor brad.

Very Shakespeare,

or Jerry Springer :rofl:

Man I hope this is a joke. Can you really be that much of a douche?