Breakfast and a Ride--Saturday, October 27

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Burleigh

Reaction score
Acutally, it's LUNCH and a ride. Got it? :glare:

Meeting at Babs Delta Diner at 11:00 AM for lunch.

7.jpg

Route tank-bag tear sheet:

1. Cordelia Rd. to Pittman Rd. (5)

2. R - Pittman to Suisun Vly Rd (0.5)

3. Cont. - Suisun Vly Rd (4)

4. Cont. - Wooden Vly Road to 121 (5)

5. L - 121 to Silverado Trail (10)

6. R - Silverado Trail to Calistoga (27)

7. Cont. - 29 to Middletown (18)

8. Stop at Middletown…

9. R - Butts Canyon to Aetna Springs (15)

10. Cont. - Pope Vly Rd to Pope Vly (7)

11. L - Chiles Pope Vly Rd (1)

12. L - Pope Canyon Rd. (7)

13. R - Berryessa-Knox. Rd. to 128 (10)

14. L -128 (Capell Vly Rd) to Winters (30)

Head home....

Confirmed:

• Jose Ignacio Fuentes de la Puta Madre y Burleigh
  • MidLifeFJR
  • Dr.Rich
  • Hycle and His Better Half, Terri
  • Painman
  • Bluestreak?
  • Ric in Sac and his Better Half too
  • Bike Effects
Jb

Last edited by a moderator:
Meeting at Babs Delta Diner at 11:00 AM for lunch.
7.jpg

Route tank-bag tear sheet:

• Suisun Valley Rd north out of Fairfield
  • Cont. - Wooden Valley Road to 121
  • L - 121 to Silverado Trail
  • R - Silverado Trail to Calistoga
  • Cont. - 29 over mountain to Middletown
  • R - Butts Canyon to Aetna Springs
  • Cont. - Pope Vly Rd
  • At junction - bear left on Chiles Pope Vly Rd
  • Bear left - Lower Chiles Vly Rd to 128
  • L- 128 (Capell Vly Rd) to Winters
Stop Winters for refreshments and celebration of motorcycle wonderment with joy all around. :yahoo:
Head home....

Jb
I'm in. How about Hycle and Old Michael - :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Did someone say LUNCH? I'm up for that.See you at BAB'S
Will we get to see Terri (we like her better than we like you)? Or is she showing the squirrel biter again?
Yes, Terri should be there and I like her better than you too. :lol:

I think DrRich will be there also. He is having a new computer put in his bike at 9am and will try to meet us at lunch.

JB, boys, I would really love to make this my first group ride with ya'll, but work won't allow it this time. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit again. And I love 128 around Berryessa. Lots of bumps, but very fun.

Get pics and share the "motorcycle wonderment with joy all around." This time of the year, the afternoon sun turns everything golden, and makes for really nice photos.

Enjoy yourselves and be careful.

JB, boys, I would really love to make this my first group ride with ya'll, but work won't allow it this time. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit again.
If you keep this up...I'll be recovered and riding in Jan. before you can make a group get-together. :huh:

Or is it JB...yeah that's it...nobody wants to be the "star" in his novel or his photos. :dribble:

Dang, JB, that sounds like a fun ride. Nice roads in the early part, too. Dang! One of these days...

"Back in the saddle again...Out where a friend is a friend......"

JB, boys, I would really love to make this my first group ride with ya'll, but work won't allow it this time. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit again.
If you keep this up...I'll be recovered and riding in Jan. before you can make a group get-together. :huh:

Or is it JB...yeah that's it...nobody wants to be the "star" in his novel or his photos. :dribble:

Dang, JB, that sounds like a fun ride. Nice roads in the early part, too. Dang! One of these days...

Hey, Norcal to Cabo in January! JB, can you coordinate..........?

There is a lot of pressure being on a JB ride - not being able to pick your nose or scratch....things - always riding with your good profile pointed at the camera. On the plus side there are freqent stops. B) B) :lol: :lol: :D :D

Hey, wait a minute: "...like her better than you...too." :glare:

I think DrRich will be there also. He is having a new computer put in his bike at 9am and will try to meet us at lunch.
Look forward to seeing the doc. He is welcome.

Sorry, gotta work this weekend, dammit! Hope to catch up w/ youse guyz soon, though!
Does that mean you're outta the full-body cast?????

I gotta stop organizing rides 'cause the reports are killin' me! I've still gotta get me and Silent home from Creston. Maybe a hot air balloon piloted by a

wizard.... :huh:

Bien. La verdad es que hablo espanol bastante bien. Podria ser el traductor. Pero no quiero ser el coordinador. Para eso, mejor Miguel Loco II.

On the plus side there are freqent stops immediately following unexpected and spirited [and possibly not entirely legal] passing maneuvers. B) B) :lol: :lol: :D :D
Fixed it for ya, Mid....

Hey, wait a minute: "...like her better than you...too." :glare:

Look forward to seeing the doc. He is welcome.

Sorry, gotta work this weekend, dammit! Hope to catch up w/ youse guyz soon, though!
Does that mean you're outta the full-body cast?????

I gotta stop organizing rides 'cause the reports are killin' me! I've still gotta get me and Silent home from Creston. Maybe a hot air balloon piloted by a

wizard.... :huh:

Bien. La verdad es que hablo espanol bastante bien. Podria ser el traductor. Pero no quiero ser el coordinador. Para eso, mejor Miguel Loco II.

On the plus side there are freqent stops immediately following unexpected and spirited [and possibly not entirely legal] passing maneuvers. B) B) :lol: :lol: :D :D
Fixed it for ya, Mid....
WEll I was a double yellow virgin until I rode with JB

Okay, I'm not bi.....lingual. But I got some help on the translation. Thank you for displaying that confidence in Miguel Loco, but you'd do much better. I'll work on the details. The eastern coast of the peninsula has a bunch of great camping areas I understand.

And actually, I'm working furiously to try free up this coming Saturday. Peace and out.