Breakfast and a Ride--Saturday, October 27

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great ride Hans and thanks for the colored maps, very nice. Good lunch spot and the ride through the hills in the fine autum air with good friends on our FJR's, life doesn't get any better than that. I finally got to meet MidLifeFJR, Dr. Rich, and Hycle too. And I can't believe it I'm acutally even starting to keep up with the pack. :yahoo: Just because your old and bent over doesn't mean you can't ride. :lol: And our group didn't even didn't miss our turn :eek: ....so look forward to doing it again gang and MM2 we missed you bro! Thanks again Hans. PM. <><

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong-Way Burleigh checking in safe and sound at 5:20. 196 miles today. I will upload pictures later under ride report section.
Thanks for a great day everyone!

Jb
It was a great day and here are a couple pictures.

In front we have RicInSac with Karen, DrRich, MidlifeFJR, BlueStreak and Cindy, Hycle(me) taking the picture.

Out of the frame and up ahead leading the group is JB and BikeEffects and right behind me was Painman.

(I could have the couples mixed up)

Saturday10272007.jpg

This is where we parted ways and Thanks again for the great ride everyone.

Saturday10272007a.jpg

I will try to get the legal parts of the ride movie posted later. Could be a short film

It was an awesome ride and a chance to meet several forum regulars. As they say "Two Thumbs Way Up". JB has been a very good boy this year. Santa should get him the Starcom that he wants as well as............a GPS unit. Without GPS a person could get lost. I didn't notice the missed turn(s) because I was busy keeping up.

Three cheers for JB...hip, hip, hooray. B)

Midlife

Wrong-Way Burleigh checking in safe and sound at 5:20. 196 miles today. I will upload pictures later under ride report section.

Jb

In front we have RicInSac with Karen, DrRich, MidlifeFJR, BlueStreak and Cindy, Hycle(me) taking the picture.

Out of the frame and up ahead leading the group is JB and BikeEffects and right behind me was Painman.

Saturday10272007.jpg

Saturday10272007a.jpg

I will try to get the legal parts of the ride movie posted later. Could be a short film

Did I get the names correct in the first picture?

Movie clips came out choppy using laptop to capture from camera so it will be a while to post those. Maybe it will be added to JBs ride report, right after he finishes the Creston story. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to figure out why any of the above riders haven't begun a "Ride Report" rather than expanding on this thread. Doh! How hard is it to "cut and paste" the title into the Ride Report thread? :unknw: Perhaps I'm weird, but I keep going to that "page" to find how the trip went.......y nada! Por que!?!?

I'm trying to figure out why any of the above riders haven't begun a "Ride Report" rather than expanding on this thread. Doh! How hard is it to "cut and paste" the title into the Ride Report thread? :unknw: Perhaps I'm weird, but I keep going to that "page" to find how the trip went.......y nada! Por que!?!?
I just got a few lame pics,* and don't really have the ambition to write up a report....

Jb

*The pics were good; the people were lame. :D

Jb

Saturday10272007.jpg

Saturday10272007a.jpg

Did I get the names correct in the first picture?

Movie clips came out choppy using laptop to capture from camera so it will be a while to post those. Maybe it will be added to JBs ride report, right after he finishes the Creston story. :rolleyes:

Okay - I need to put this into perspective. The ride was awesome. The companionship perfect. Hycle snapped some great pics (well I was in both of them so they looked good to me). And JB, well JB organized the ride, kept us safe and entertained. Oh, ride report....well, maybe next time. Here in Cahleefonia we just don't follow the rules....but we do have a great time.

great ride JB and great pics Hycle :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Here in Cahleefonia we just don't follow the rules....
Uhm...if you'll go to the "Ride Report" section and read through them, you'd find that here in CA we DO post there, at least we have for...oooohhhh....3 years or so that I know about. :unsure:

but we do have a great time.
As evidenced by the amount of Ride Reports from California events, meets and rides posted there. :yahoo:
Wait until you want to double check a ride and go looking for pictures...but it isn't in the "Ride Report" area, its posted under "Ride Planning" and you can't remember the name given by the one who planned it. Doh! :eek:

Trust me...the above scenario will happen to you. BTDT!

Oh, all right, damnit! But I don't know why I always have to do everything around here!