Breakfast tomorrow 6/26

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarFJR

URGNT
Reaction score
I am sitting here having not been on my bike in a couple of days and was thinking of maybe going up to Masson for a ride/Breakfast

Thinking Parkers.

Anyone hungry?

Tony,

I may be interested, depending on time - what were you thinking. Also, the social secretary is out until later this afternoon and I have no idea what commitments I might already have.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
We're still on our way back from Ca-Na-Da. Typing this from a Motel room in Brewer Maine. Catch you guys next time.

PS - The NERDS section is reserved for stuff related to the NERDS rally. I'll ask one of the admins to move it to the Northeast section.

Oh, ok fred. Thanks.

I'll take a look in the morning and see if anyone is up for it. May just go with Sandi If everyone else has a plan for the day. Or I my put on my new throttle lock in the AM :yahoo: Just came in todays mail :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Looks like the 'Beams will be taking a rain check on this breakfast run, but will be looking forward to another Breakfast Club meeting the following weekend!

Sorry folks, I won't make this one too -- I had already made plans for Sunday.

However, on the same idea -- my plan was to meet this other guy at the McDonald's in Milford, 599 Nasuha St. He's not from this forum and doesn't have an FJR -- in fact, we had planned a ride some time ago and I had a Vstar 1300 at the time.

So, we're meeting 9:30am and we're cool with anyone wanting to join -- we'll eat a little something at McDonald's, coffee, or whatever and head out to Mt. Vernon area and somewhere after that.

If you and your wife want to join us, you're very welcome too. I know it ain't no Parkers but it's still riding and hopefully it won't rain. I'll have my silver FJR in the parking lot at 9:30am ish.

Either way, thanks for the invite -- my wife tells me Parkers has great food.

Dennis

Is that the McD. off the 101 exit?
If I was on 101 heading West from say Bedford, NH, I'd get off at the exit and make a left at the light. You'll come to a 4 way light may be 50 yards away and make a left there and that'll be the McDonald's and Shaws.

Also, google tells me there's only one McDonald's in Milford, NH.

Dennis