CAL 24 RALLY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Mark Crane at the helm for '07! Veeerrryyy interesting. Can't wait to see how this all plays out.

I'll be all signed up here in a jiffy. B)

That's one less GS for you to be competing with Doug.

If anyone out there is looking for something to do in June '07, look no further 'cause this is it.

Long live the Cal24. :yahoo:

Also, please note that the term "Endurance" has been removed from the name and all terms within the rally.
As of now, this does not exclude the text result from a Google search on Cal24. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, where's our hydration goodies? Will be a good addition to run this one. I am in for this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm... Pondering. :umnik2:
Someone of high intelligence and whom I personally hold in high regard who participated in last year's event told me he was predicting that somebody was going to crash hard in this event, probably sooner than later.
FWIW, he's running it again though. I'm also confident he won't be the one doing the crashing.

For anybody "pondering", think it over well and don't bite off more than you can chew (or insure yourself for, for the family members who get to pick up the pieces). [/negative vibes] I've already done my pondering.

Just be safe, above all else.

For anybody "pondering", think it over well and don't bite off more than you can chew
This is good advise and the reason why I arrive in the frame of mind of enjoying myself and never ride outside of my comfort zone. As in anything done in life, the harder you push, the harder it pushes back.

Hmmmm... Pondering. :umnik2:
Someone of high intelligence and whom I personally hold in high regard who participated in last year's event told me he was predicting that somebody was going to crash hard in this event, probably sooner than later.
FWIW, he's running it again though. I'm also confident he won't be the one doing the crashing.

For anybody "pondering", think it over well and don't bite off more than you can chew (or insure yourself for, for the family members who get to pick up the pieces). [/negative vibes] I've already done my pondering.

For anybody "pondering", think it over well and don't bite off more than you can chew

This is good advise and the reason why I arrive in the frame of mind of enjoying myself and never ride outside of my comfort zone. As in anything done in life, the harder you push, the harder it pushes back.

Which is exacary why I'm pondering and not jumping right in. I might be bent way over, but I'm not stoopid, ya knows... ;)

Last years Cal 24 was my first rally experience and it was GOOOOOOD. It was a great time and alot of fun. seemed to be very orgonized and welll run. I am not sure if I will be able to make it again this year as it is a long way from St Louis. but will be checking the calender. If I can get away I will sure be there.

I would recomend it to anyone crazy enough to do these rallys.

:D I'd be all over this except for putting my Candy Butt Association membership into jeopardy.. Still, ya'll have fun wasting 25% of your $300 dollar tires..

ps. please don't take the previous sentence as real. :) Seriously, have a great ride, just be safe and know your own limits?