cee bailey's windshield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kman09

Reaction score
A while back 14 months to be exact. There was a guy on the forum that purchased a Cee Bailey's.

It was Dark Tint and I believe it was -3 length and -2 width?

I'm not sure but maybe Wolf something? Anyone out there familiar or know who it is,would like to

hear from him on windshield. Yea,Yea,at least its not Friday. :unsure:

Love the small shields. Put it up and it keeps the wind off your torso for a smooth ride but helmet stays comfortable.

Thanks for all the reply's and insight.

I'm ordering a -3 and stock width.
Do you have a pic? I am thinking of the same one as you, dark gray, and would love to see what it looks like. Also, what are your thoughts on riding behind it? Does it work well?

I am 5'7" so I do not need an uber tall shield.

Just got my first FJR a 2010. I'm 6'2" and at full up position the wind isn't bad, but it's noisy. Any one else here my height with any suggestions. Thanks

Just got my first FJR a 2010. I'm 6'2" and at full up position the wind isn't bad, but it's noisy. Any one else here my height with any suggestions. Thanks
Im 6-2 on a good day, I have a 4+2 with a flip. I could have possibly gone a little smaller but I am fine with it. During a steady rain doing about 55-65mph I can do without rain gear as everything flows