CFR 2018 - WooHoo! Registration is going LIVE November 1st!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See you in June! You can pick Hudson up along the way. You might just be fast enough to keep up to him
lol.gif
Whoa -- seems to me that your guvmint passed some sorta 100 kph over posted limit law that went into effect shortly after I was last there in Sept. 2010. And that the consequences were motorcycle impoundment. Hudson has multiple bikes and can probably afford that better than I can.

See you in June! You can pick Hudson up along the way. You might just be fast enough to keep up to him
lol.gif
Whoa -- seems to me that your guvmint passed some sorta 100 kph over posted limit law that went into effect shortly after I was last there in Sept. 2010. And that the consequences were motorcycle impoundment. Hudson has multiple bikes and can probably afford that better than I can.
40kmph + over the posted and they cart your bike away on a flatdeck, throwing you in to a loop of about $1500- $2000 CAD (so like $5 USD) to get it back

We're sadly turning into Oregon here, but if you pick your route(s) wisely, JS, fun can still be had

Looking forward to seeing you again, and meeting your adventure buddy!

lol.gif
40kmph + over the posted and they cart your bike away on a flatdeck, throwing you in to a loop of about $1500- $2000 CAD (so like $5 USD) to get it back

We're sadly turning into Oregon here, but if you pick your route(s) wisely, JS, fun can still be had

Looking forward to seeing you again, and meeting your adventure buddy!
WTF?!? 25 friggin mph over does it? I do that every time I kick it down a gear and grab some throttle to pass a dawdling driver (to minimize his/her opportunity to hit me in their inattentive state).

Doesn't OM pretty much have the record for enhancing state revenues in Oregon? And he's coming to Nakusp? Well, maybe with his Hondapotamus in an impound yard, he'll have a reason to return to the Yamaha platform we favor here.

Looking forward to introducing you.
flirt.gif
flirt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'll ride the Metisse and ride a leisurely pace...Carver, can I get a day pass for the CBA?

IN and registered for myself and my bride. Now to rope somebody into babysitting the homestead for 2 weeks to do this and Spearfish. I'll start with filling the shop fridge with good beer, whiskey and recreational herbs.
smile.png

If anyone else has any registration related glitches happening, please PM FastJoyRide and he'll help get them sorted out. I am here to help as well, but I have to step out for a bit. Thanks everyone!

The hotel contact info is my screwup as they told us they would have their new brand up by now - but they don't.

The future Lodge at Arrow Lakes is currently the K2 Rotor Lodge and their toll-free number is 1-800-663-0100 but PLEASE don't call and pester them until you have registered, paid, and have been given the registration code to give the hotel so that they will take you reservation.

Thanks!

Anyone who is registered and paid and who has not received an email with the hotel code - please PM me.

This is looking a lot more doable...just waiting to find out my vacation situation for 2018. Hope to get registered by the end of the month.

BTW the K2 Rotor Lodge is a really cool place with a great little bar and a fine selection of local Canadian brews. Also, Nakusp is about as pretty as anywhere you'll ever see with with a nice paved walking path along the lake very close to the hotel. Great location for a gathering! And of course the riding....