CFR 2018 - WooHoo! Registration is going LIVE November 1st!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT FJRGuy (Jeff Chorel)?

I have sent two e-mails about canceling my rally reservations and tried to PM him here. The latter bounced back unsuccessful, apparently because his inbox is full. (Or he's been banned?) I've searched what I have for contacts and seem to be out of options. Anyone?

EDIT: Thanks, contact made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rich - as promised above (#289) I have passed this along to Jeff. He is a contractor and this is his most hectic season so your patience is appreciated! He will process a refund to you shortly.

Pants and Josh are most assuredly at information overload, but it's a wonderful problem to have.

With help from many of you, Josh and I have been quietly but methodically plotting our adventure. We both recognize that a trip of this nature can't be done right without some planning. And yet we have been giving ourselves a fair amount of wiggle room along the way to allow for some wandering and adventuring.

That said (or typed as it were), here are some highlights of what we've plotted thus far (in no particular order):

Dinosaur National Monument

Craters of the Moon

Flaming Gorge

Grand Teton National Park

Sawtooth Mountains

Nez Pearce

Birds of Prey National Sanctuary

Banff National Park

Athabasca Glacier

Lake Louise

Jasper National Park

Glacier National Park

Palouse Falls State Park

Beartooth Pass

Old Spiral Highway

Columbia River Gorge

.... and a partridge in a pear tree.

At some point in the not so distant future, we will be able to share a bit more, and get feedback from the natives.

Rich - as promised above (#289) I have passed this along to Jeff. He is a contractor and this is his most hectic season so your patience is appreciated! He will process a refund to you shortly.
Thanks, Dave - very much appreciated. Contact made after my post. No problem (patient) now that knowing it's in Jeff's hands allows me to cross it off the list of shit I'm shoveling. Sorry to seem like I was pressing, but 30 years of being the guy responsible for everything that crossed or got near my desk warped the shit outta me. Again, wish I could be there with you guys.

Pants, the wife and I stopped at Craters of the Moon on our way to Spearfish one year. They let us climb down into one of the craters and hang out. Great place to relax, if it is hot outside, since it was like 40 degrees inside the crater. Bring a flashlight it was dark as night inside, but so fun.

Pants nice list, if you get close to the wet side of Wa some how we will have to share a brew or?

Sometimes life gets in the way of fun. My room is available at the Lodge at Arrow Lakes. I just cancelled my reservation. See you another time.

Well folks, it's starting to happen. This thing is starting to go well beyond my imagination and the occasional day dream.

It's starting to consume my thoughts.

I wake up in the morning and I start thinking about it. While I'm eating my lunch, I'm thinking about it. When I'm driving the mundane and boring route to and from work, I'm thinking about it.

I'm getting a tingle in my fingers just typing this post!!

(SWMBO) "And I was telling her that she better be careful not to ...... are you listening to me?"

(Pants) "Huh? Did you say something?"

(SWMBO) "As soon as you are done thinking about that motorcycle trip, I'd like to share something with you."

(Pants) "Sorry, 'Babe..."

Three weeks from Thursday, baby!!!! That's 26 days from now. HOLY COW!!!!

Keep your pants on Pants. Won't be long now.
I think he's going to mess himself before long.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
uhoh.gif

We just got back from 3 weeks in Scotland..last night I ordered a new back tire and this morning I pick up my seat from the upholstery shop - had foam & gel added to it to make it raise the front, widen the rear very slightly..

Just got back from a weekend in West Virginia. Made an appointment for the bike this morning for some new shoes and some fluid changes. Then we're good to go! May have them look at a couple of other things.