Chandler AZ, 01-16-16, BeemerDon's Service

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of my post-mortem decisions are left completely up to SWMBO, or our children in the event SWMBO is unable. All of that is for them, not me.

However if they ask me, I want to be buried or burned in my motorcycle gear.

Ride on, Don. Seth, you rock, man!

You guys have as much fun as your feel comfortable with. Remember, it's a celebration of life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior,

Raining here in Redding at the moment. Be careful coming over the passes in OR (I assume I-5, but you know how that goes) If ya need anything when your coming through, let me know, I'll PM ya my number.

DC, just made more sense for me to fly, gonna head south to Tucson to see the grandkids Sunday. This way I get more time with them. Ride safe and if you guys need transportation in Phoenix, let me know.

Greg

Junior,
Raining here in Redding at the moment. Be careful coming over the passes in OR (I assume I-5, but you know how that goes) If ya need anything when your coming through, let me know, I'll PM ya my number.

DC, just made more sense for me to fly, gonna head south to Tucson to see the grandkids Sunday. This way I get more time with them. Ride safe and if you guys need transportation in Phoenix, let me know.

Greg
Your a pussy for not riding there. ;)

My flight gets in at 6:30pm, see you in Phoenix.

See y'all on Friday. Phoenix around 1 pm

Best western Apache trail.... cuz it sounded too cool.

Remember that Phoenix is NOT on day light standard time!
...and the Brodie has arrived safely and is currently snoring in the portable Hondarosa!
Yep, we are Mountain Standard Time all year round, which means we are an hour ahead of the west coast contingent....

Remember that Phoenix is NOT on day light standard time!

...and the Brodie has arrived safely and is currently snoring in the portable Hondarosa!
Yep, we are Mountain Standard Time all year round, which means we are an hour ahead of the west coast contingent....

Aww gee, you mean to tell me that now I have jet lag to worry about?

Brodie

omg2.gif

Remember that Phoenix is NOT on day light standard time!....
and what exactly is "day light standard time"?

I've heard of Daylight Saving Time.

I've even heard that time is relative. Does this mean there is a different standard of time during the night?

Inquiring minds want to know!!

PS. Daylight Saving Time is only during the summer. Everybody in the Northern Hemisphere is on Standard Time right now.

The Aussies per usual have got it all backwards.