Check out the newest ride in my stable.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spine60

Reaction score
It has a completely show polished aluminum 434 ci brodex race motor. It's been dyno tested and has 698 hp at the crank.

GregsBossHoss016.jpg

GregsBossHoss001.jpg

GregsBossHoss005.jpg

GregsBossHoss014.jpg

GregsBossHoss018.jpg

GregsBossHoss019.jpg

Looks like you've got another polishing job for that army of "temporary workers" you keep around Spine.... ;)

Not my cup of tea, but I can certainly admire the amount of work that goes into this creating this machine.

Check out those tiny little teardrop lights in front of the floorboards... sweet! ;)

They all float my boat, I have a FJR for around town, a wing for travel and this monster for I'm not sure what? I guess I could say it is the most fun bike I've ever ridden.

Very nice. I love the wretched excess of them. I will own one someday. Just not in the near future.

Right now I am enjoying the hell out of one of these:

ROCKET_10.jpg

145ftlb of torque. I couldn't imagine 3-4 times that.

I can feel the lacerations from my pillions fingernails as she tries to hold on .....

Hmmmm - perhaps a set of bar ends to dampen the vibration -

Farkle power wouldn't be an issue - you could probably run about 200,000 candlepower and a George Forman grill off of the output -

But you really have to admire someone with the guts to ride it. Really, you do.

(I wonder what classification my insurance company would give it) :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Very Cool.

Be careful whacking open the throttle on that thing. I've seen someone get mighty squirley once doing just that.

Nice looking bike spine, you must be in the mood for doing major 1/4 mile burnouts eh?

If your in the mood for shear HP, how about this 696hp/333ft/lb's of torque Busa! :eek:
696hp Busa
Sweeet! I wonder what happens when you hit a deer at 200 mph. I guess you both just vaporize and nobody hears about it. Oh BTW, nice Hoss Spine.

Sweeet! I wonder what happens when you hit a deer at 200 mph.
Not sure about that, but I would guess that the bike in that video has the potential for slaying bambi's at a higher speed than a stock busa is capable of.

Spine, could you do me a favor. You take some beautiful pictures and have some beautiful bikes in your stable. But ..... would you take that camera and go out back..... I wanna see a picture of that money tree cuz it must be blooming big time right about now.

Some of us are lucky enough to have a couple bikes, but you are sporting 3 BRAND NEW bikes. And not just any bikes, the best bikes that each manufacturer has to offer. Geez man .........

Howzit corner?

I went through my cruiser and chrome phases some years back... at different times. I appreciate the look of a clean and shiney bike and the effort spent keeping it looking that way.

Very nice bike Spine. On the cool factor scale, the Boss Hoss always seems to be off the charts to “the mainstream“. People flock in droves to drool or go into a state of denial seeing an automobile V-8 engine used as a 2 wheeler.

Never road one, but I know they have a 2 speed automatic…how does that work? Just twist the throttle and go into Superman mode…cape included? LOL. Anyway, nice stable and I am sure it will continue to grow. You have several niches yet to cover! LOL. Hang on & enjoy the new ride. :thumbup:

I am afraid my wrist ability to grip the bars , and my butts pucker power to grip the seat would be WAY over matched on that motored vehicle. :bleh:

the 1/4 mile burnouts would probably put it to good use. :D

You have certainly taken the 'Bull' by the horns :dribble: