Chicagoland Forum Member Gathering - July 6

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can any of you Photoshop junkies PLEASE do something with this one? Maybe a little less of a beer gut...and less grey hair.......and while you're at it, do something with that stupid-ass grin!

Leave that hat, though, it's the coolest thing in the pic ;)

3-1.jpg
Larry, you got your wish – they just cropped me out completely. :unsure:

Here's another good one for captioning. Suggestions?
untitled----1.jpg
Overheard...

"...So help me out here...yer telling me that we have to make one U-turn, sit in the hot sun for a spell, then go down a gravel road to nowhere, then do a hillclimb up on a washboard gravel road?

Are you kidding me? They'll never go for it!

Don't tell them about it?

Okay...LET'S DO ITTTTTTTTTTT! :yahoo: "

"...So help me out here...yer telling me that we have to make one U-turn, sit in the hot sun for a spell, then go down a gravel road to nowhere, then do a hillclimb up on a washboard gravel road?
Are you kidding me? They'll never go for it!

Don't tell them about it?

Okay...LET'S DO ITTTTTTTTTTT! :yahoo: "
Now THAT is some kind of funny!

I think I just hurt myself laughing so hard.

This is all just too funny. :lol: I might as well throw more fuel into the fire. :devil:

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

MrsMurph.jpg

OK..now I am just the photographer here so please no hunting me down to do harm to me. Think of my kids! They might need me a little longer :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some marvelous setups there Victor...
...now lets see what murph can do with 'em. (if he dares... :) )
Nice crop job, Victor, but I'm not touching the one of my wife. It appears that she broke a nail and, of course, I got blamed for not carrying an extra nail file on the bike! :rolleyes: