Clearwaterlights.com, Clearwater Lights

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilJet09

Nondescript FJR Hierarchy Displayed
Reaction score
I purchased a set of Glenda lights back in 2011 and mounted them low on my forks with their supplied mounts. The installation was easy and the lights have worked flawlessly ever since. The only (minor) issue that I had with them is that the front black aluminum bezels have faded to a gold color, but it never bothered me enough to get off my lazy butt to have them replaced. Now, almost two years later and definitely out of warranty, I finally decided I wanted to get this fixed. I sent them an email with just my name and email address requesting to BUY a new set of bezels because mine had faded. I didn't ask for a warranty repair, nor did I expect one.

I got a reply first thing the next morning from Lorett just to confirm that I still lived at the same address they had on file so they could send out some new bezels free of charge. I couldn't ask for better customer service than that!

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased a set of Kristas back in March of 2013 in our FJRforum group buy. I had some issues with wiring because I'm a dork, and when I called them for help they were really good about it. I had to contact them more than once, because when I mess something up, I don't fool around. At one point, they thought I may have blown out my processor due to the goofy way I'd attempted to wire it. My bad. Anyway, at that point, Glen, the owner of Clearwater, offered to sell me a new one at a REALLY reduced price... if indeed it turned out that I would need one due to my butcher work. Well it turned out that I didn't, and we finally figured out what i did wrong, got it wired properly (all my fault) and they've worked perfectly ever since. Great people to work with and willing to bend over backwards to help a customer. Others on this forum have said the same about them, and when my back was "against the wall," they didn't let me down.

Gary

darksider #44

OK, me too! After countless hours, 3 of the LED's failed in one Erica. Read this correctly; this light owes me NOTHING. It burns day and night, and, yes, even though I'm Candy Butt Association president, I ride daily almost 7 days per week.

A quick email to Glenn (two nn's!) resulted in an immediate response - "We will replace it, sorry it failed."

I was fully prepped to buy a new one.

Glen and company are truly stand-up. Kudos.

The CBA fully endorses this company!

Clearwater and Glenn?

CBA
approved.gif

Yup... I have a set of Glendas on the Spyder (FJR group buy but they let me join in). Fantastic customer service every step of the way. You can't go wrong. :)

Saying Glenn is a great guy is an understatement. He even helps out with tire patching when one strands oneself on a streetfighter bike on a lonely road and forgets to bring along a patch kit.

Had Krista lights pre deer hit. They were great and Glenn gave me and Albert a smoking deal. A deal which was later passed on..

So, I managed to break the lens in my Clearwater flashlight. (Andie) . I emailed the company to ask if I could purchase a new one. Well , Glenn responded right away and said he would send me a replacement lens. No charge! . Well in the mail today I received 2 new lenses just in case. Thanks to Glenn and Clearwater lights for great customer service.

Rob

Concur with the great customer service. I developed a ground on my bike about a year after installing my Clearwaters, and suspected it was in their wiring harness. I sent it in to them, and within a week they had tested the harness, found the problem, and a brand new one arrived at my door.

I have a set of Clearwater Darlas.... glad to hear that the company stands behind their product if I ever run into issues.