CoverMax covers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiteflyer

Reaction score
I need to get a half cover for my '10 FJR to keep the summer sun off of her while I'm at work. From the sizing info about the CoverMax, seems like a 'large' should fit since we're over 1000 cc's and don't have a tall windshield. I'm wondering if the large size will be enough to cover the saddlebags as well. The extra large is for the full touring bike such as a GoldWing or UltraGlide. Any experience with these CoverMax covers?

Cheers,

-Paul

Don't know about the half covers but I use the full length CoverMax Deluxe 10-7502 XL that they state is for a "Touring/Full Dress 1500cc and larger w/fairing & bags".

I have a OEM top case and it fits perfectly.

I have the large which is specified for sport touring bikes. It's tight but fits well. If you have a top case, I don't think it will fit.

You might want to look at a Tourking half cover. There are made in Texas. I have one for my K8 and it works great and packs very small.

I have the XL Covermax half cover. I have the factory topcase, stock windshield and some Clearwater lights up front. It fits around all that nicely and packs up small. I tried the large first, but it was so tight that the sides of the cover didn't come down below the seats. The XL would probably cover your side bags if you have no top case, I doubt the large would though.

Hope this helps,

Paul