• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom machined Audiovox CCS-100 mount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I can make them fit a CBR1100xx,as well. :blink:
I'm sure it can be accomodated to fit most bikes with only the slightest modification to the piece that is fixed to the bike. When you recieve it, if it does not fit perfect, send me some pictures of the mount where you need it, dimensions etc and if its not much work, I will modify it for you. ;)

Thanks Ian,

I will try to see if they can also fit a CBR1100xx ( I own 2 -2003 models) without any additional modifications. I will report on that progress (with pics) as soon as I can get that project underway. If they work then I could post the results in the cbr1100xx.org forum if you want some additional orders. I think Dale is quite involved with that group as well. :)

Now, I am going to try to move that FUGLY oem electric heated grip rheostat at the same time.

Skyway,

I know I missed the boat on this one, but do you have any mounts left?

Craig

Do you use a Techmount Stemstand in either unused mirror mount locations?

Thought about installing my Audiovox CC Mount but did not want to compromise an already farkled location?

Now you don't have to with my new Mirror Mount "Version 2.0"

The mounting position my Audiovox control pad remains unchanged and integrates the use of the Techmount Stemstand with no additional hardware.

IMGP0641x.jpg

I was looking at the photos of Skyways bike - I would like to know about what looks like hand grip protectors - what and where can I buy - reason being I have some handle bar huggers that protect my hands from the wind in winter - but they interfere with the clutch / brake.

thanks in advance from alabama

I was looking at the photos of Skyways bike - I would like to know about what looks like hand grip protectors - what and where can I buy - reason being I have some handle bar huggers that protect my hands from the wind in winter - but they interfere with the clutch / brake.thanks in advance from alabama
I do believe you are enquiring about these:

V-Strom hanguards farkle brought to you by FJRTech.com

If you decide to get them, purchase them from FJRGoodies.com.

They have a complete kit they sell, with all hardware, and it's cheaper than trying to buy individually yourself.

Thanks again Skyway!

It came on time monday morning like you said!

I may send someone your way for another one. Do you have any CCS-100's left?

Thanks again Skyway!
It came on time monday morning like you said!

I may send someone your way for another one. Do you have any CCS-100's left?
I'm glad it worked out for you.

Sorry but my source for the Audiovox CC kit has dried up.

Skyway,
Will your mount work on the 2006 model?
This is a good question. The left side mount which you see in the photo's throughout this thread will fit up to all FJR model years, except the soon to be released 'AE' model.

The right side is a little different.

The right side mount shown will fit all model year FJR's except the '06 model. The only issue you would have when fitting to a US '03 model is that I do not supply the left hand threaded bolt required for the right side hole.

However, I am about to complete a revised bracket for the right side mount that will no longer use or require an unused mirror mount hole (the '06 no longer has one BTW)

Due to the flood (and i 'aint joking here) of email requesting that my mount use the 2 screw holes that hold the clutch/reservoir to the handlebar, this is where it will now reside. Once I get this done, soon after I will then add the left side as an option as well.

This new bracket will also fit up to a multitude of M/C's, so adding my mount to pretty much any bike you own will be possible.

Stay tuned, not much longer now.

Here's the concept of the right side CC mount for all model year FJR's. I will fab one up here in the next couple of days and do a fit check.

audiovoxccrightsidemount.jpg

Hey Skyway, I'm interested in adapting your CC mount to use with the controller for the HEATERZ heated grips made by Oxford. Do you have the mounting pad dimensions by chance. BTW, I have a pretty good rapour with the local AutoZone manager, if there is interest here, I'll inquire if he can get any more Audiovox Cruise Controls. Just let me know.

Hey Skyway, I'm interested in adapting your CC mount to use with the controller for the HEATERZ heated grips made by Oxford. Do you have the mounting pad dimensions by chance. BTW, I have a pretty good rapour with the local AutoZone manager, if there is interest here, I'll inquire if he can get any more Audiovox Cruise Controls. Just let me know.
How do you intend on mounting it to the controller? I may be able to help you out.