Damn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all.. I laid her to rest in her favorite spot in the yard today.

Gonna miss her morning greetings for awhile. :bye2:

Thanks again.

We have a couple much loved kitties and a few years ago I took one to the vet and returned without him. I still think of the sad look he gave me as they took him to his end. Know very much how you feel Barry.

Sorry to hear about your loss. She is in a better place and waiting for you to join her in about 50 years or so. Pets are amazing, all they want to give you is love and attention in return for a bit of food and water. It truly is a sad day when they leave us. I put down one of my dogs 2 months ago and still think about her every day. So very sad.

Barry - what a little beauty. 18 years - wow ....

My sealpoint, Maggy, was my favorite cat. She was 15 when we parted ways in 2003; I still miss her :(

I'm so sorry for you and your family

Hugs

Critters make for the best of friends, sorry to read of this. But, keep in mind-

dropfritzspainting.gif

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Last edited by a moderator:
My condolences Sir Bust. I know it's a tough transition to go through. You'll see and hear her around the shop for a while. They do like to come back to visit from time to time.

Aw man, I know how you feel, my wifes Himalayan had to be put down back in June due to renal failure. She was almost 17, and adopted me 5 years ago when I married her Mom. I know it's hard to think about...but we now have two kitties that we love very much. We still think about Coco, but they fill our days with much happiness.

Sorry to hear this. We are pet free now. Our 19 year old cat had to be put down a couple months ago. I think I am finally past expecting him to come walking around the corner and meow at me. I liked the earlier statement that thye aren't pets anymore. They are family. It is amazing how many people get to know your pets really well when you have them this long.

Condolences Barry.

Bob

Sorry for you loss, Bust. You and the Mrs. are in my prayers. Hang in there.

Been away for a while so I apologize for the late condolences.