• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DC Trip Fundraiser Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodZilla

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Reaction score
So, continuing where I posted earlier about a trip to Washington DC for Police Memorial week, one of the guys came up with some shirts. We're selling them for fundraising. It's not going to be cheap, the department can't pay for it, and a couple of the guys are always a little strapped, so we figured we'd look for help for rooms etc., which is where this money will go.

They look pretty cool, and are standard cotton. They fit according to size. If yu want one, they are $15 for Short Sleeve and $20 for long sleeve. I'd like to add $2 to each to cover shipping them to any of you, if any of you want one. So, $17 for short sleeve and $22 for long.

If you want one, PM me. I'll wait a week or two, get them, and them get money and ship them. Lemme know, and thanks!!

Resized952017040595151548.jpg

Resized952017040595151538.jpg

A bump for AJ, I believe what he forgot to mention is this shirt is the same as a "get out of jail free" card if you are wearing it in New Mexico. We all know that can be useful when cruising on the FJR at 7 grand in top gear.

Although I my hippo won't do those speeds I figure the shirt may help if I'm caught at the crack house again around the corner from his office.

A bump for AJ, I believe what he forgot to mention is this shirt is the same as a "get out of jail free" card if you are wearing it in New Mexico. We all know that can be useful when cruising on the FJR at 7 grand in top gear.
Although I my hippo won't do those speeds I figure the shirt may help if I'm caught at the crack house again around the corner from his office.
Uuuuuuuuuh, I'd be very careful with that. I'm not nearly as cool as Bug thinks I am, and I haven't tested the 'get out of jail' effectiveness on these shirts. I really try to avoid that all together. So, if you get caught somewhere with your throttle pinned, you may get a free ride to a hotel with a stainless steel toilet.

At least you'll look cool!

I'm still waiting on the short sleeve shirts to be replenished. We quickly ran out. It's funny these guys started that and didn't ask me, knowing I've done this shirt stuff before. I would have ordered WAY less long sleeves. Oh well...As soon as the new batch gets here, I'll send out shirts to answer the PMs I have.

Thanks you guys!!

The short sleeve shirts will be in on the 27th. I leave to Moab on the 26th, so I'll get them as soon as I'm back and ship them off. Probably May 1st or 2nd.

The final group of shirts went out today. Most in manila envelopes, but a couple in the big white ones, if you had two shirts. Keep your eyes open in the next few days. I have tracking numbers for each.

THANK YOU, again, to the people that helped out. We're supposed to leave next Tuesday. I gotta install new tires this weekend. Haha...Thankfully, I just did an oil change, like 200 miles ago.

'Zilla

Latest posts