DON'T run from Kalifornia LEOS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard an interview with the camara man, He said there was only one cop at the time and the cop said to get up.

The copy sold to the TV station was made before he gave the original to the cops.

I can't say if he doctored it or if he was telling the truth, this is what he said on KFI 640 AM last night.

I heard an interview with the camara man, He said there was only one cop at the time and the cop said to get up.
Maybe the cop meant to say "DON'T get up" or "Get down". Stress can do some weird shit to a person. Not long ago, we had a cop accidentally pull a service weapon instead of a stun gun in a tense situation and killed a suspect. Oops!

His name was David. It was at a gas station in Aspen Hill Maryland.He was dating a girl I grew up with and still have contact with, they were enganged.

He slapped her and some guys from WV saw it and the fight broke out.
Come to think of it, I don't remember Ray having a weapon. He was really drunk and didn't heed the cop's warning to stay down. He was a good friend of my ex's boyfriend at the time. Tore her up.

Hey Motorgod,

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: on the new signature!

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds as if the sound is conveniently altered. Every place the cop might be saying Don't is blanked out and you only here the "get up". Why would the sound not be continuous? Can you turn the sound record on and off? And why at "those" particular junctures?

This is too fishy. Of course, if it is found by the CSI people to have been doctored, it will be declared racist by the activists and politicos who can use this for a power grab.

What a shame that two innocent young men out for a leisurely drive through the neighborhoos should be treatd like ordinary criminals.

The cop was African American. He previously was investigated for another incident, but was cleared...

Still, there is something way outta whack on this one...