EOM 07 Shirt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome WVFJR. I see you'll be pretty local to EOM, eh?

I like your graphic... but maybe the bike could be smaller. Maybe small enought to be the marker for Lewisburg... instead of a star?

Heidi

Ok here is another try.

Bill

wv_outline-1.gif

I like the first one Bill. :) Can't keep everyone happy can ya? Actually I've already got enough FJR shirts as it is, so don't mind me. Just giving some subjective input.

BTW, is it just me...or does the outline of WV look like someone attempting a gang-sign? :)

wheaton

I just pulled the outline off the puter just throwing things together. I like the first one also. Trying different things.

Bill

Hmmm, for some reason I can't see the pics... which I can on my work computer.

The first rendition you put up was nice. Please don't get me wrong, WV. I just thought the size of the FJR was a little overwhelming. Andddd... I have no say over the t-shirt design, anyhoo. There is an official t-shirt whipping person who's got da' powa'!

Nice job BTW... I'm happy to see that some folks are throwing ideas out there.

I love to ride. It's all just ideas. It don't matter to me one way or the other. Hedi I love your ride report from Dec. This group of riders seem to enjoy the sport as much as I do. A few more weeks and my baby is in the garage. We got pounded with 7" of snow today . So it is getting better lol.

Bill

Bill, I still can't see your 2nd picture. Looking at it from my work computer. Can anyone else see it?

Hi all. I have taken over as T-Shirt dood from GregE.

These are my thoughts to date:

1) I like this picture best of the ones I have seen. I may modify the words somewhat if I decide to get creative.

2) I am thinking about dark red print on a light grey shirt. Dark red because that is the color of the '07 FJR and this is the '07 EOM. And grey because I think red will look good on grey.

3) The long sleeve shirts will have 'FJR1300 EOM 2007' down one sleeve.

4) Not sure if I should put anything down the sleeve of the hoodie.

I like your ideas Greg. I also would modify the print somewhat & refine the fonts of the text. Maybe use the real FJR logo? Slapnpop has one using a photoshopped image or something. Not sure of the digital format. Go for it mister! Whatever you'd like is ok w/ all of us. Well, maybe not ALL... but it'll do for all, I am sure.

I'm curious... why wouldn't you letter the hoodie down the sleeve? It seems to me it wouldn't be anymore difficult than lettering the long sleeved.

(snip)I'm curious... why wouldn't you letter the hoodie down the sleeve? It seems to me it wouldn't be anymore difficult than lettering the long sleeved.
I was not thinking about the price as much as giving people a way to choose what they prefer. If you want print on the sleeve then get the t-shirt, if you don't then get the hoodie.

I will take your comment as one vote for printing down the sleeve for both the long sleeve T and the hoodie. :lol: Is there a preference of whether it is the right or left? I assume that one or the other is more commonly used, but I don't know which.

I haven't looked into specific prices yet, but what I have learned to date about prices is that each side costs a certain amount. A sleeve counts as one side, so printing the sleeve adds to the cost, but I don't think it is a lot. I expect that the cost of layout and setup should be a one time charge regardless of how many different types of shirt we print it on.

gotcha. Whatever you decide on is going to be fine with me. I know nothing about the sleeve lettering... ie. which side is used more frequently than the other. I've only seen both arms done & never just one... but whatever you decide on is going to be ok w/ me... promise... no bitching or bellyaching.

BUTTT... if you are taking votes, I vote for all shirts to be printed on the sleeves... but seriously, I won't bitch if you decide against it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts