EOM 2015 - Lewisburg, WV - 25-27 September 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heading out now, and meeting up with Allen_C tomorrow for the ride down!

Looking forward to meeting some of you.....I think!!
fool.gif

yep, hour for me... I'm not doing anything. I think that I should ask to leave.

Rain Rain, Go AWAY! Every trip I made this year with my son, we never saw rain. He must have been my good luck charm. I've done my share of long rides in the rain. At least this doesn't look like a wash out. I think I'll be leaving Friday morning and taking the long way down. I have to work late on Thursday and don't want to ride tired while watching out for forest rats. See you all there! I'm rooming with Tim (Madmudder). He's Canadian so he may be a beer drinker.
smile.png

Damn it, 67 pages of you guys blathering about EOM! Next year EOM has to be in my ride plans. So Jealous! But next weekend is Hooterville so I will see some of you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bike is packed, facing the road in the garage, and the GPS is pre programmed for the hotel. Gear is laid out for rapid suit up. Walking out the door at work 2:30 exactly. (If a kid asks for homework help I might actually tell him sorry). Home in 5 min. Quick clothes change and bathroom break 7 min. Tell the kids and wife bye 5 min. Final gear check and stowed in right saddlebag 4 min. Gear up 3 min. Music selected on Spotify 1 min.

Departing 2:55 Central time. 519 miles. 7:42 min later I should be in Lewisburg at 11:37 Eastern time. Give or take a few min!!

Tomorrow at work is going to be awful!! JUST SAYING.

... I'm roominhilarioh Tim (Madmudder). He's Canadian so he may be a beer drinker.
smile.png
WE can guarantee he will be a beer thief. Be careful!!!
Ha Ha. That's hilarious! When you buy beer in this group, you have to expect that. I'll have cigars to share also. Maybe not up to the quality of El Toro Joe's, but good none the less.

Bike is packed, facing the road in the garage, and the GPS is pre programmed for the hotel. Gear is laid out for rapid suit up. Walking out the door at work 2:30 exactly. (If a kid asks for homework help I might actually tell him sorry). Home in 5 min. Quick clothes change and bathroom break 7 min. Tell the kids and wife bye 5 min. Final gear check and stowed in right saddlebag 4 min. Gear up 3 min. Music selected on Spotify 1 min. Departing 2:55 Central time. 519 miles. 7:42 min later I should be in Lewisburg at 11:37 Eastern time. Give or take a few min!! Tomorrow at work is going to be awful!! JUST SAYING.
You're such a tease.

Haven't packed a damn thing.

Haven't loaded a damn thing, either.

Bike needs gas.

Got shit to take care of in town in the morning before we head out.

Zumo us being a cantankerous piece of shit and won't load the routes.

Fuck it. Fuck it all. Time for EOM.

Prolly be there late afternoon-ish or so.

Just set the GPS to the hotel. Once you get into WV, pick a road that's not slab and ride. Maybe end up on 219 South at some point. Can't go wrong.