EOM 2015 Registration Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Gerald.... Yes he does.. I'll help him with that. :)

Don, you want me to see if I can talk Brenda into making a batch of Chicken Enchiladas to bring with us?
Beans & cornbread, Phoenix style ese! JSNS, Frijoles y tortillas maize! PS: Don't know how Papa Chuy is going to survive for a week on Gringo food!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Garald.... Yes he does.. I'll help him with that.
smile.png

Don, you want me to see if I can talk Brenda into making a batch of Chicken Enchiladas to bring with us?
Beans & cornbread, Phoenix style ese! JSNS, Frijoles y tortillas maize! PS: Don't know how Papa Chuy is going to survive for a week on Gringo food!
Very Kind of Brenda and Gerald, I'll tough it out as best I can! JSNS, Arribas-Ai! wheatonFJR wrote:...you don't really expect me to finger myself do you?

Understood....she learned from my dad's 3rd wife who grew up in the Texas/NM area. My wife was born in Athens Greece and she lived in Naples Italy until she was ten.....makes a killer Lasagna too!

Yes Garald.... Yes he does.. I'll help him with that.
smile.png

Very Kind of Brenda and Gerald, I'll tough it out as best I can! JSNS, Arribas-Ai! wheatonFJR wrote:...you don't really expect me to finger myself do you?

^Just be careful everyone, and stand way back. Here's what he did at another EOM while devouring blueberry pie!

https://www.lafiestafresh.com/home I may be safe from starving during EOM, Donna has distant relatives in Bluefield, West Virginia and we're going to spend Wednesday night before EOM there. Donna has the same Family last name as spklbuk - Jim, Meadows; so, we are going to investigate her kinfolk while there!

The Mexican Restaurant Menus from Lewisburg looked like some Gringo like Wheatie had written them, they think that Mole is some kind of a small field critter.

When I saw La Fiesta in Bluefield, WV indeed had Mole, Chorizo, Camarones y Poblanos on the Menu I could see a Ray of Hope Appear on my Dining Horizon!

1366267_10200329022889466_52161_n.mp4 Video of a Mexican Father dancing with his Infant Daughter, have seen this all over Mexico! Bueno!

https://www.lafiestafresh.com/home I may be safe from starving during EOM, Donna has distant relatives in Bluefield, West Virginia and we're going to spend Wednesday night before EOM there. Donna has the same Family last name as spklbuk - Jim, Meadows; so, we are going to investigate her kinfolk while there!
Going to West Virginia to "investigate" kinfolk. What a pleasant euphemism.

Going to West Virginia to "investigate" kinfolk. What a pleasant euphemism.
Only someone from Asheboro, North Carolina would interpret it that way, unless you're from South Carolina and they would have thought of it first! JSNS, Incest is Best!

West Virginia is not where you go looking to find good Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican or Spanish food. You might find some passable Barbeque but you would have better luck probably in North Carolina.

I definitely want to make it to Hacker Valley and eat at Rella's Roadside Cafe. There is nothing like her home cooking.
DukeGirl.gif

Yum, homemade pie!
DukeGirl.gif

07232015Rellas5.jpg

You haven't ridden West Virginia if you haven't been to Rella's!
Where is it? I might have to swing by myself.
As they say on ADV Rider, if you are not willing to make the effort to search out the location then you just don't want to go there enough. If you ask me nicely at EOM may be I'll help you find it.
rolleyes.gif

Google is you friend