EOM 2015 Registration Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually sought out pie's during my last bike vacation to the Rockies.

I gained 7lbs! No, I'm serious. Well, could of been all the main courses and full-bodied beers too. But, we'll blame it on....

121305_CarouselImage_620x413_summer_fruit_pie.jpg

P. CHUY if these folks behind the counter are not authentic enough for ya...well you are SOL...Mi Rancho Mexican Restaurant & Grill...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mi-Rancho-Mexican-Restaurant-Grill/1443736959271494 and a damn sight closer than Bluefield. This one is easily doable from the motel.

And that is in spite of what the WV expert from NJ
blink.png
has to say!

https://www.lafiestafresh.com/home I may be safe from starving during EOM, Donna has distant relatives in Bluefield, West Virginia and we're going to spend Wednesday night before EOM there. Donna has the same Family last name as spklbuk - Jim, Meadows; so, we are going to investigate her kinfolk while there!
The Mexican Restaurant Menus from Lewisburg looked like some Gringo like Wheatie had written them, they think that Mole is some kind of a small field critter.

When I saw La Fiesta in Bluefield, WV indeed had Mole, Chorizo, Camarones y Poblanos on the Menu I could see a Ray of Hope Appear on my Dining Horizon!

1366267_10200329022889466_52161_n.mp4 Video of a Mexican Father dancing with his Infant Daughter, have seen this all over Mexico! Bueno!

Last edited by a moderator:
Registered, looking to share a room. Bueller? Bueller?
If you have a hard time getting a room share, mebbe it's cuz you made special point to mention all yer snoring, farting, etc habits.
Or not.
I missed the habits I guess, but since you now pointed this out... it will be fun to see who steps up!?

255571028_a1486054.gif

Registered, looking to share a room. Bueller? Bueller?
If you have a hard time getting a room share, mebbe it's cuz you made special point to mention all yer snoring, farting, etc habits.
Or not.
I missed the habits I guess, but since you now pointed this out... it will be fun to see who steps up!?
https://www.greyhound.com/farefinder/step2.aspx?SessionId=9898cc7d-587e-4824-995f-8c6b74224cbd KJ I've an offer for you that you can't possibly refuse ese! If you pony up $57 I will pay the rest to ship Bustanut joker from Flint to Beckley. Sheila can drop Barry Clark off at Greyhound Michigan and I'll pick him up at the Dog Pound in West Virginia!

Mike Aldea don't worry about Bj paying for his share of the room, he'll pay you back fully with sexual favors! jes' sayin' and nuff said, trust us on this!

MA, Don Carver will vouch for the fact that Bust is HAWT in bed. JSNS, Weirdos! PLEASE NOTE: Drinking Coors Light beer at 7 in the morning!

316463_149131041843832_1730002105_n-4.jpg

** REMINDER ** Cut off for t-shirt orders is today, August 30th at 8pm. Registration will remain open, however, the option to purchase shirts will be removed from the order form.

Wayne

** REMINDER ** Cut off for t-shirt orders is today, September 30th at 8pm. Registration will remain open, however, the option to purchase shirts will be removed from the order form.
Wayne
Wait, WHAT?!?!?
What is TODAY!?!?!?

Did you rattle your brain that much yesterday...... 😋

It's called 3 hours of sleep...

** REMINDER ** Cut off for t-shirt orders is today, September 30th at 8pm. Registration will remain open, however, the option to purchase shirts will be removed from the order form.

Wayne
Wait, WHAT?!?!?

What is TODAY!?!?!?

Did you rattle your brain that much yesterday......

FJR Greg and I will finally make another EOM. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Bunny (aka wife) may make it again but still hasn't had vacation approved.

Roy Andrews
Roy, it's good to hear from you. It's been a while. Glad you're still with us. Looking forward to seeing you. :)

Just registered and the shirt option is gone........Eastern Standard time is the cutoff for shirts isn't it???

Dang it. Missed it by 45 min. Oh well, maybe I will be able to snag one at event if there is any left over.

Just registered and the shirt option is gone........Eastern Standard time is the cutoff for shirts isn't it???

Dang it. Missed it by 45 min. Oh well, maybe I will be able to snag one at event if there is any left over.
Yes, all times eastern...

I'm working on the order - if you want to re-register, I can add the shirt you want to the site. PM me and we can work it out.

-wayne

Turns out I have a work function in NY Sunday afternoon so I will head back sometime Saturday afternoon missing the banquet. Not sure if too late for refund but no big deal. I am still attending👍

Been following the Ducati thing for a while. Had a couple new multistradas and after problems with both that ducati wouldnt or couldnt fix I decided Ducati didnt really want my money. Still have black betty and may bring her or the 1190 adv R. Have to rebuild forks to bring betty.

Been following the Ducati thing for a while. Had a couple new multistradas and after problems with both that ducati wouldnt or couldnt fix I decided Ducati didnt really want my money. Still have black betty and may bring her or the 1190 adv R. Have to rebuild forks to bring betty.
Either one will be fine, Roy. As long as you get there. SFO09 was fun (if we were all fish). The last three EOM's have been like dying and going to heaven. WV should be the same. Can't wait! :D

Latest posts