EOM 2015 Registration Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FJR Greg and I will finally make another EOM. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Bunny (aka wife) may make it again but still hasn't had vacation approved.

Roy Andrews
Hiya, Roy! Good to hear from ya! Looking forward to seeing ya again!

Working on EOM items tonight and checked the registration page. Holy cow!! There are 97 guest registered right now - that's the highest turn out there's been in a while!! It's going to be one heck of a crowd in Lewisburg!!
Wayne
Returning to the days of pre-recession.

Last edited by a moderator:
Working on EOM items tonight and checked the registration page. Holy cow!! There are 97 guest registered right now - that's the highest turn out there's been in a while!! It's going to be one heck of a crowd in Lewisburg!!
Wayne
Returning to the days of pre-recession.

My FJR is an 04. It was built before the recession, so since I still have it, does that mean I am still in the Recession??? LOL

Wayne
Pretty impressive! :)

....and combined with the MSTA Group? Should be a bika-palooza~at the Quality Inn!

Is there a latest & greatest list of attendees?

Is there a latest & greatest list of attendees?
Note: If you registered with extrememarine - Wayne R. and DO NOT see your name of this List: Please respond here in this thread, or PM me, or email me at [email protected] or call at 480-440-4666. Here is the EOM Registration List as of 1400 hours AZ time on 09/01/15:

Forum Name:

08FJR4ME
0face
Allen_C
Ann
BeemerDons
beemernuts
BikerGeek99
BkerChuck
BkerMona
Blind Squirrel
blrfjr
Bucwench
Bungie
Burnspot
Clocklaw
cota95
creg-ny-baa
ElToroJoe
FJRfarrier
FJROB1300
Fredandjeannesracer
Geezer
GrayRay
Greg E.
Gregg Gruse
griff
Hello Kitty
hmans3
Huron52
Intech
ionbeam
Iris
Jeanne
John d
Kim
LeeDavis
LittleJon
LKLD
lonerider
Lowcountry Joe
luvtoride
M&M
M&M
Madmudder
Majicmaker
Meg
MissDonna
MojoGuzzi
Moosehead
Mr Bill
MrsClocklaw
ms ionbeam
petey
PhilJet09
Ray
Rayzerman
rushes
Scorpa
Shooz
SoozeBG
spklbuk
spkldoe
Steamer
SteveG
TheAxeman
Thingfish
TomInCA
Top_Speed1
TrunkMonkey
Tyler
Vabrzn
VmaxChuck
WheatonFJR
Wine Guy
yamafitter
YAMAHA42DAY
ZOOOMM AGAIN

Just Roy isn't on the list yet. ?
I haven't received today's list upgrade email from WR, typical Jarhead: Day Late and a Dollar Short, Sea Going Bellhops! JSNS, as bad as Squids!

mexican-navy-seal-funny-demotivational-poster-1289967163.jpg

Just Roy isn't on the list yet. ?
I haven't received today's list upgrade email from WR, typical Jarhead: Day Late and a Dollar Short, Sea Going Bellhops! JSNS, as bad as Squids!

[img=[URL="https://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/beemerdons/September%202015/mexican-navy-seal-funny-demotivational-poster-1289967163.jpg%5D"]https://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/beemerdons/September%202015/mexican-navy-seal-funny-demotivational-poster-1289967163.jpg][/URL]
Understood, Don. :)

Maybe it's time to bring NAFO back to the EOM region...food for thought...

Wayne
This EOM is rivaling a NAFO event!