Etymotic In-ear-monitors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used the ER6i's mowing the grass last night. AWESOME! I bought an MP3 player 9Creative Zen 1gb) the size of a bic lighter. Man, that made the job much quieter and much more pleasant!

I'm keeping both headsets. Er.. I mean...earsets.

Note sure why buy.com is giving you guys hastles. Mine arrived in 5 days after ordering. Bought other computer stuff from them and also had fast shipping. I'm a happy customer.

I'm also impressed with the ER6i's!!! On the XM, they are clear, good range of sound, etc. Probably the best earphones I've ever heard.

Now just need to find a quality in-line volume that won't be toast after a season. :dntknw:

Wife and I are using the ER-6i's with AutoCom 7 - only used them once but my wife found them somewhat uncomfortable. Just talked with Etymotic customer service (Rick) and he was very helpful and in fact asked some questions about fit with the helmet, wind noise, etc. He's sending some different types of smaller tips to see how they work out. Seems like a real good company to work with.

You know, I think the way to deal with Buy.com is to cancel the order anytime you get a backorder and then replace the order soon as you get cancellation confirmation. Unless you find a similar deal somewhere else. I think my suspicion that re-ordering after my backorder would have solved the whole problem. Of course the price went up $5, which was initially why I didn't cancel and replace the order.

Well, I got 'em now and they work great! Two thumbs up!