Facebook

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot

Isabella is Lazarus
Reaction score
Just a thought:

if anyone wishes to share your Facebook so those who wish can be friends, post up here - I suggest forum handle & real name.

Would it be advantageous to post up email address (in code) for searching to ask to be a friend???

Would someone want to setup a Facebook group called, what???

fjrforum group ???

Here's mine:

Patriot (obviously)

Mike Oliver

mholiver at cox dot net

:rolleyes:

I counted at least 12 Facebook groups dedicated to the FJR or FJ. One is in Spanish, I think. One has just one member. Most of the others seem to have 200-300 members.

FYI.

I counted at least 12 Facebook groups dedicated to the FJR or FJ. One is in Spanish, I think. One has just one member. Most of the others seem to have 200-300 members.
FYI.
I've resisted joining Facebook (although it seems everyone I know has already been on for awhile). But now that I know there is an FJR "group" with just one member, I wanna join that exclusive club! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If I wanted anymore "friends"............................. [SIZE=8pt]fuk that, more fukers to disappoint me [/SIZE]

I'd send folks five bucks an buy em..

:jester:

Joined & friended you, Mike. Facebook has been great to reach old & new friends.

I don't typically write name & email address on a static web page like this, but will friend any FJR Forum folks on FB itself.

Barry

I posted a similiar thread about forum members joining up on facebook and received a lot of response. Facebook is the wave of the future that will be here, like, last year. For me it's the easiest way to stay in touch with people.

Oh, what the hell.... I'm signed in.

Interesting photos of some of you.... *very* interesting... ;)

Last edited by a moderator: