• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Farkles for you, funds to buy more stuff for me.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Starting to clear out the garage. I gotta get rid of some old parts and recoup some funds. Here for your viewing pleasure;

1) Sena SMH10, single unit . Works great, but I'm spoiled with the sound quality of the 20S. Comes in original box with charger and cable. $100 delivered within the lower 48 SOLD

2) Set of levers. Brake lever is a Pazzo shortie, clutch looks exactly the same by isn't marked as a pazzo and is normal length. $35 for both delivered SOLD

3) Gen 1 lockset. Includes Ignition, gas cap, and seat lock. All working condition with 4 working keys. $50 delivered SOLD

4) Banshee 20L AGM Battery. Brand new, I love this thing, but can't squeeze it into Frankenbike. $58 delivered

Banshee 20L-BS Battery

12V 18AH - 270CCA

L = 6.94 x W = 3.13 H = 6.00

banshee20lbs_BT.jpg

5) Sena SMH10 headset with adapter for wired earphones. Brand New, Never used. $30 delivered. SOLD

6) Sena Universal SMH10 Headset. Includes base, speakers and two wired microphones. Made for either full face or 3/4 helmet.

Guaranteed working condition, $30 to your door in the lower 48. Headset only, no controller
sena_smh1011_bluetooth_headset_detail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If Eric doesn't take the SMH10 I'll take it and the ear bud base. If he did swipe it, I'll take the ear bud base.

Latest posts