FeeJeer has a little brother!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankenfeejeer

Reaction score
Here is a little summertime fun I couldn't pass up on.

IMG_20130608_125914.jpg

2004 Victory Vegas. 8800 miles. Its a fun little around town bike. I figure the FeeJeer is the workhorse, and this is the show pony!

Cruiser seats suck mostly because the forward-feet position puts too much weight on your tailbone. Can't do anything about that except get your feet under you.

That said, I've seen a lot of Victory bikes with incredible paint colors. That seems to be something they're very good at!

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss my Victory sometimes, you can just make out the pic in my avatar, '04 Kingpin that I sold 2 years ago to get my FJR. Same seat as yours, I never had a problem with it, of course I like the stock FJR seat too.

That's a nice bike ... had to read your post twice though, I thought at first glance that it was a Honda Fury ...

Honda-Fury-Wall.jpg

I learned first hand what a seat like that feels like after two full days in the saddle.... never again !!! They may not produce hernias, but they sure feel like it. I gotta be honest, cruisers are just not my style, but it sounds like ya found a sweet deal, and as long as ya promise not to spend more than a half hour on that thing, you can enjoy riding it. Hey, at least its got somewhat of a windshield. That should keep the bug factor down...

bugsinteeth.png

Ride safe on that thing.

Gary

darksider #44