FINALLY... Some Good Racing on TV (U.S.)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

Reaction score
MotoGP - Beginning of the race was great...a bit mellow in the middle, then the last couple laps were great

AMA Superbike - If memory serves me correctly, this is the first time Ben has come from behind to beat Mat in a race. In the previous races he has won, Mat crashed or Mat couldn't catch up. When Mat was in the lead, Ben was going for second...until yesterday.

AMA Supersport - Excellent race. Lots of drama in the beginning with the sign/sandbag in the middle of the track. An already hurting Josh Hayes took a very hard fall in a very fast turn. Hacking hit everything on the track and Karma hit back. Congrats Rog. Now all 3 Haydens have an AMA championship.

FINALLY! A totally kick ass day of racing. I love the fact that both SuperSport and Superbike went down to the last few laps for the SEASON.

Great stuff.

I'm very happy for Roger. I bet now he can sit at the grown-ups table for Thanksgiving dinner. :D

OK, I just went to ESPN.com - not a single mention of the race. We should all email them and tell them about what a great race and story they are missing. And, how come they don't cover the AMA races?

So anyone hear how Josh Hayes is doing after his TWO horrific crashes?

EDIT: Never mind. Found this on his web site:

09/16/07 - Laguna Final - Josh suffered a concussion and hurt his shoulder in his Supersport crash, but is going to be alright

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see karma getting Hacker back. haven't cared for him over the years, because he always seems to whine and blame others or run into/over others.

Congrats to Roger...now maybe he can relax and really show what he can do. :yahoo: :clapping: