FJR - 1 Forest Rat - 0

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would have scored extra bonus points if the deer had been a pregnant doe!  :D
Die, you flea-bitten, mangy forest rat, DIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, you have some anger issues.
Sounds like WC doesn't have the cali love for bambi. :butcher:

I see anger management in your future. :D

The solution is guns, guns, and more guns. :trinibob:

Way to vent howie.....just remember....if you kill it....you eat it. Unless you are just hunting for fun. In that case bag a few humans while you are at it.....in Iraq.
WHOA!!!

That kill it -- eat it philosphy don't truck with me.

Who do you think I am? Jeffrey? :D

Funny you say that...your pic shows a striking resemblance to that gay cannibal dude. :p

What part of the state do you live in?
I live in the People's Democratic Republic of Columbia. (In How-weird county... )

(That's the PDRC to the uninitiated)

Last edited by a moderator:
Animals rock! People suck.  :erm:
Why yes, yes I do... :bleh:

(EDIT)

A clarification: Girls.

Not that there's anything wrong with the other team.

:blink:

just remember....if you kill it....you eat it.
Or, in my case, if I kill it... I kill it AGAIN!
rocketlauncher.gif

Warchild's 2001 Deer-Strike story

Uh, I just rocked a skunk with a 16 gauge in the back yard, does that make me bad?

(ok it was 30 minutes ago, close enough)

And, hell no I'm not gonna eat it.

Flea infested, rabies carryin', crawl under your house and stink things up little bastards.

Just got done reading warchild's deer story. Oh my effing god that was effing hillarious....War.....I now respect you....except for all the gun carrying stuff. I am too much of a drunk to own or handle weapons. Might hurt myself. None-the-less....nice kill. Should have gone back and collected what venison you could have. Food is good. Remember that.

Nice shot Omega! ;)

Oh, and we'd have far fewer forest rats, if we'd just let coyotes populate and eat a few of our kids. As long as it's ANIMALS killing other animals, that's okay. :D Why do we not eat more venison?

- -

On the pidgeon strike, that pidgeon woulda really hurt if you'd caught it in the shoulder. I got a bleeding bruise from a stinkin' blue jay, through an Aerostich at 80 mph.

I don't shoot deer or eat the venison ver often simply because I don't like the taste. I do 'harvest' the occasional pheasant or turkey for the table. Yummy.

You will normally not find much edible meat on a road kill deer.

In my simple view the solution is re-introduction of natural predators, Wolves and Bears come to mind. Yes natural predators like bow hunters on foot with no season, no limit, no machenery at all and no firearms.

The problem with natural predators is that they are not very selective what, or who, they prey on. We had a baby taken out of it's carriage by a black bear a few miles from where I live. Had one break down the kitchen door while a family was eating breakfast so he could have a share. I frequently have them in my yard. The sound of firing a 9mm in their direction used to scare them off, now it requires the sound of a shotgun. I don't think archers are going to teach them to leave humans alone. If we are going to live in harmony with predators they have to learn to be wary of humans.

And, just to get back on topic, image the pucker factor when you come around a nice fast sweeper and there's a bear in the middle of the road instead of a deer.

Geez, you'd think Darwin would have kicked in by now and made Bambi smarter or extinct, given the statistics.

Pepperell

I don't shoot deer or eat the venison ver often simply because I don't like the taste. I do 'harvest' the occasional pheasant or turkey for the table. Yummy.
If you don't like the taste of deer meat it may be because who ever is preparing it for you doesn't know how to get the "gamey" taste out.

I can tell you if you find the right person who marinates it properly you will like it.

Deer sausage is good also.

Marinate it over night in vinegar is one way, beer another etc...

If you don't like the taste of deer meat it may be because who ever is preparing it for you doesn't know how to get the "gamey" taste out.

I can tell you if you find the right person who marinates it properly you will like it.

Deer sausage is good also.

Marinate it over night in vinegar is one way, beer another etc...
Not shooting the 'randy-est-biggest-antlers' buck is very helpful too. Especially during rut/hunting season.

Big bucks look good on the wall, does and spikes are better on the table. Less gamey and all that.