FJR Assistance Directory Address

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent an email with my info last week but didn't realize it may take a while to get on the list or to even just get the list. Could someone forward me a copy so I could have it for my trip next week?

I sent 3 emails before my trip and never heard anything back.....

Kevin,

This email is sent out to the WHOLE group ONCE a month. So you will get the list when everybody else gets the list.

If more than a month goes by without the list, send the VOLUNTEER an email...or send me a PM.

BTW, the purpose of this list is to help others in need when they are on a journey. Oh, and BTW, when you are on a journey as well.,,

I just want to publicly thank our Bungie for maintaining the FJR Assistance Directory List, it must be time consuming and many thanks for doing it Steve. +100, Gunny!

I do have to admit that I am somewhat amazed that a gentleman who can't find his way to the Sudbury Tim Horton's from his house without getting lost can do this feat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick apology, their was no update to the list this month as I've just been swamped and when I do have a free half day, I'm going for a ride!

I'll do the August list a few days early so everybody will get it for Aug 1.

Just a quick apology, their was no update to the list this month as I've just been swamped and when I do have a free half day, I'm going for a ride!

No worries Steve. Good job maintaining and sending out the list. THANKS A BUNCH. :clapping:

I agree, thanks for maintaining the list!

And, I'd rather hear about your ride, than get another copy of the list, if you have to choose between the two!

Mike

I like reading about rides too but... I'm really looking forward to getting a copy of the list before I leave on the SMCA USA Four Corners Tour on August 14th. :)

I like reading about rides too but... I'm really looking forward to getting a copy of the list before I leave on the SMCA USA Four Corners Tour on August 14th. :)
Send me a PM with your email address, and I'll forward the last one to you.
No need for that...Bungie JUST said in a post above that he was getting them out Aug 1st via email. Now, unless your email is slower than snail mail...he should be just fine.

I agree, but if it will help reduce any stress in Bill's life, it's certainly not a strain on me to send it to him :)

A big part of why I made the offer was to show Bungie that others are willing to help out; the rest was to help Bill out.

This is a great service that, while I haven't needed it (yet), I want to support as much as I can.

Mike

Mike,

-one of the main principles in the assistance list is that you sign up to help others before you get the list.

-also, since this list includes people's personal phone numbers, that the information only be given to fellow members of the list.

-therefore, to ensure that that happens, people should only get the list info from Bungie's email.

Regarding Bill's stress, I think it's pretty clear that Bungie is going to get the info out before

Bill goes on his trip. Bill could have also reduced his stress by giving his info. to help others after he joined the board back in October of 07, 3 1/2 years ago...rather than just before HE needed the list.

No worries. I believe all will be well for Bill. Just wanted you to know that most of us gave that personal information with an understanding that it would only be shared via the emailing of the list info by the volunteer administrator.

Good points, Wheatie. I had forgotten about the personal info issue.

You're right, that only Bungie should send the info to anybody, as we've all given him and only him authorization to do so. I won't be sending it to anybody.

My bad. My intent was good, just the implementation would have been sub-par.

All's good Mike.

I just thought I'd reiterate what some of us feel is important. We definitely want to help others, but also retain some amount of control over our personal info.

All's good Mike.

I just thought I'd reiterate what some of us feel is important. We definitely want to help others, but also retain some amount of control over our personal info.
Brother Bungie, if a 19 year old Irish redheaded lassie with tits as big as my head asks for my personal information, go ahead and give it to her: You have my permission!

Send me a PM with your email address, and I'll forward the last one to you.
Thanks for the offer Mike but I'm not stressed in the least that I may not have a copy of the list in time for my trip next month.

Actually, I was kidding about your posting that you'd rather that Steve write about his ride than take the time to send out an updated list to everyone. Since I'd recently requested the list and hadn't received it yet, I was actually saying that I'd rather have a copy of the list and then read about his ride later.

Guess that it didn't come out quite right but, thank you again.