Fjr regestry

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedRiderMN is that a Givi SR 357 rack with the smuggler?​

As a matter of fact, YES IT IS!! I had to add a few washers under the most rearward bumpers to shim up the back of the smuggler to clear. In the photo below, it is the 2 bumpers at the top of the image:

Smuggler 4.jpg

I can't remember if I had to use longer bolts on those 2 bumpers. Damn Oldtimers, I mean, Alzheimers! ;)

Wish I had thought of that I ordered the Yamaha Aluminum rear rack and a Givi

SRA2109 because the SR357 was not wide enough for the smuggler

What's the purpose of this thread? Nobody is entering a VIN number. Is someone just gonna keep track of how many of each year posted? And why post pics, every FJR owner pretty much knows what one looks like. LOL

I just don't get it.

I'm not sure I get it either. Blue 2006 FJR 1300 A ABS with 18K. See thumbnail, to your left. My VIN ends in 148. so, in my mind, they had 147 units to practice on before they made mine. (y)

Pete-o

What's the purpose of this thread? Nobody is entering a VIN number. Is someone just gonna keep track of how many of each year posted? And why post pics, every FJR owner pretty much knows what one looks like. LOL

I just don't get it.
Same. It would have been much more useful to have the year and model as part of the member's avatar information (as it used to). So many times that someone posts a problem or has a question without providing this fundamental information. (I added bike model year data in my signature line.)

There is a separate thread already for introductions...