• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Shock (OEM)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Cajone

Reaction score
For sale is a brand new (i.e. never been used) OEM shock form a 2016 FJR.  I installed a Penske

shock before I drove the bike and this one has been sitting on the shelf ever since.

Price is $285 plus shipping from Comox, B.C., B.C., Canada.  The price of a new shock was

around $415 to $450 on a couple of on-line parts stores I checked. 

Have photos available, couldn't get one uploaded from here.

Sorry man I was on the road. I didn’t get the pm not sure why. Anyway, just found out I’ll need surgery so I gotta wait and see if I can still ride after surgery. I see others are interested. 

OP hasn't logged into the site since this was posted for sale back on March 20.

Would YOU buy from someone who doesn't even bother to follow up after posting an item for sale?

If he logged on, apologized profusely and cut me a deal....... yep!  But I'd  also make sure I paid having recourse to retrieve my money.

How about if he sent you the shock and then you sent him the money?  Seems just as reasonable as the other way.  Plus you have some credibility here with a few more than 8 posts.

He probably posted it for sale in several places, and this obviously isn't one he goes often.  Likely did not set up his preferences and won't see anything until he logs back in, several months from now.  I'd bet it's long sold off ebay at this point or he would remember to come back and check in.