FJR sighting in Yorktown, VA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myboyhay

Reaction score
Cool to see another FJR in Yorktown, wasnt expecting it and prob wouldn't have notice if not for the horn. Respond a let's hook up for a ride.

Cheers

Howdy myboyhay, not sure who you saw but maybe we'll catch up for a ride sometime, Heidi in Norfolk.

PS, there are a few owners in this immediate area.

Hi Heidi, i'm always looking for others to ride with. Keep me in mind if your up for a ride on the weekend.

Ps... Have you thought about riding out to Wheaton's Appalachian bike and camp?

Yes, thought about Wheatie's ride. I just started a new job & have NO vacation time to speak of. Assuming I will be quarrantined to places I can go within a weekend... like WV! Ooh, that is sooo terrible! NOT

Will keep you in mind, too. Right now I'm chompin at the bit to ride. It's been a couple of months.

Before I had a small boatload of time to ride without the money. Now, I'm making money & don't have the time. One or the other, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thejob is a necessary evil. There have been a few exceptional days in between some downright misrable ones in the last few months, what gives? Tomorrow is likely to be in the 60's, I know I'm going to try and get out. Hopefully you can find the time as well.

-Cheers

Chris