Forum members numbers list

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonyducks

Reaction score
Hello,

I am searching for a thread that was started a while back in regards to a phone list for forum members to be able to reach each-other while on the road.

I am leaving on a long term road trip throughout the states in August and would really appreciate having this list handy if I need any help out there.

If anyone knows of this list and could help me out in any way, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am leaving on a long term road trip throughout the states in August and would really appreciate having this list handy if I need any help out there.

If anyone knows of this list and could help me out in any way, I would greatly appreciate it.
What Highlander said...

We shouldn't expect help unless we are willing to give it. That's why you sign up to help first...then if you need help on a trip, it is available to you as well.

I would hurry up and sign up though...these are only emailed out on a monthly basis...not right when you sign up...so sign up now.

Thanks again to GYPSY who started the list...and Bungie, who has picked up the torch and carried it forward. Figures it would be a couple of Canuckians doing all the work to help others. Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care if your on the list or not. I'll help you if you need it. If your coming through NM, send me a PM and I'll send you my info.

If you don't get the list, PM me your email address and I'll forward you mine.

I don't care if your on the list or not. I'll help you if you need it. If your coming through NM, send me a PM and I'll send you my info.

If you don't get the list, PM me your email address and I'll forward you mine.
I think most people would do that Zilla.

But people's phone numbers are on the list and really want to only share that info with others on the "I'm helping other FJR riders" list.

Frankly I think it would be a real thrill to be able to help a forum member passing through my area. I'm that guy who always slows down and asks 'everything OK'? to guys on the side of the road. I do that for cyclists too, who think I am nuts.