Free Utah Maps!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice find. We'll see how detailed the printed out version is. I hope it's worth every penny I spent on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link TW. A few weeks ago I went to the State tourism websites of UT, ID, CO, WY and MT and order (free) their maps an travel brochures. Several of the states then send you a nice folksy email from the Governor. Although it has been a few weeks and I have yet to find any of the promised mailings in my mail box. I guess the old adage is true, you do get what you pay for! :)

gypsy

I got the maps and the tourism brochures from Utah last year and this year. It's a nice piece of work. Last year I did the same thing for WY, CO, NV, SD and ID too. They send you nice stuff!

:clapping: HEY GOOD JOB.THANKS, DAN
[SIZE=10pt]Dan?[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Dan?[/SIZE] Hey TWN, isn't your real name "Baron von Posthofen". I thought I was rubbing shoulders with German aristocracy?!

I feel so used. :sadsmiley02:

gypsy

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh they're detailed all right. We need every dollar you're going to spend here :rolleyes: Seriously though, just about every road out of Park City that isn't preceded with an I is a good place to ride. Enjoy your stay

nice find. We'll see how detailed the printed out version is. I hope it's worth every penny I spent on it.

gypsy,

Thanks for the links. I got my free Utah map in the mail a few days ago, I'll have to check out the others. Thanks again.

Erik.