• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS 2011 FJR $7500

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chudson019

Reaction score
My current age and health suggests its time to sale one of best bikes that I've owned during more than 55 years of riding. An immaculate 2011 Yamaha FJR 1300, sport touring motorcycle which has been expertly maintained by a senior rider. This bike has always been garaged and still looks like new. Equipped with ABS braking, electric adjustable windscreen, heated handgrips (infinitely variable), Sargent Saddle (original saddle unused and included), electric hookup for heated gear, hardwired GPS and XM radio mounts, and hard saddlebags with removable liners. Other extras include Cee Bailey windscreen (original also included), OES frame sliders, Kisan headlight modulator, and Yamaha Service & Repair Manual. Mileage is 24,900 and the bike is equipped with Michelin Pilot Road 3 tires with lots of tread. This bike has never been dropped and is in immaculate condition.

Motorcycle is located in South Georgia just of I-75 and just North of Florida line. Here is my listing on Craigslist with photos:

https://valdosta.craigslist.org/mcy/5711180755.html

A beauty !! GLWS
smile.png

Latest posts