• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 3 pairs of riding pants, Firstgear & Tourmaster $50-$75

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STump

Reaction score
Well, I have accumulated too much stuff over the years that I never even use anymore so I thought I'd see if anyone here would be interested in them before posting them on ebay and CL.

For sale:

Tourmaster Caliber riding pants. It is missing the zip-out liner and the hip pads (there is external padding and reenforcement for the hips so I never even missed the hip pads). $50

Firstgear HT Overpants complete with all pads and the zip-out liner. $75

Firstgear HT Overpants (older model) that did not originally come with a zip-out liner. All pads are in place. $50

All prices are plus shipping of your choice, probably $10-15.

For reference, I wear 36x32 Levis that are getting a little tight on me (need to lose a few pounds that I gained over the holidays!). I am 5’11” and currently about 230lbs. All three of these pants fit me comfortably with room to go smaller or larger.

As far as sizes, the Tourmaster is labelled “XL 36-38”. It has a velcro cinch on each side (around the hip area) so you can take it in or let it out, giving you flexibility for sizing.

As for the Firstgear products, after checking them out, it turns out they are both “HT Overpants”. The one without a liner is a little older than the one with a liner. Both of them are size 38. The older one has elastic in the waistband and an adjustable belt. The newer on has a velcro cinch on each side like the Tourmaster.

All three have zippers that run on the outside of the leg up to the mid-thigh region to facilitate putting them on with boots already on. On all three, it is a double zipper so you can zip down from the top to open up for ventilation.

All three have external, zippered pockets with the differences between them as follows.

The Tourmaster has two front pockets, like on normal slacks.

The older HT has two front pockets like the Tourmaster and one rear pocket (right cheek).

The newer HT has only one “cargo” pocket on the right thigh but it also has two flaps that are zippered underneath that look like pockets but are actually passthroughs to the inside to reach your pants pockets underneath. This pair also has two diagonal zippered vents toward the inside of the thigh that you can open in warmer weather. The liner has two front pockets.

I couldn't figure out how to post pics here so PM me your email address if you would like pics and I'll send them via email.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like a shipping quote.

Thanks for looking.