• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Held Air Stream II gloves size 11 like new with tags

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barn Boy

Reaction score
For sale a very lightly used pair of Held Air Stream II's in men,s size 11. I bought these gloves last winter thinking they would be my go to pair of summer gloves. Turns out that I have only ridden in them a few times. They take in a ton of air in the palm and the back of the hand. Have kangaroo leather palms and super fabric on the heals of the hand for abrasion protection. Never been rained on and still are breaking in. Comes with the hang card and all tags.

Google Held Air Stream II. There are plenty of great videos out there that will tell you all about the features and benefits of the gloves better than I can here.

Will sell for $120 shipped to the lower 48. Payment as a Pay Pal gift or by check.

PM me with your email for pics. First I'll take them followed by a PM gets them.

Barn Boy- do all the gloves come in black or is this pair a different color? I don't have a measuring tape with me, what size glove do you normally wear to compare it with?

Barn Boy- do all the gloves come in black or is this pair a different color? I don't have a measuring tape with me, what size glove do you normally wear to compare it with?
They only come in black. On the RZ site they have a Held sizing guide if you want to measure your hand. Be sure to convert to inches though.

I wore XL in several pair of Olympias for years. The Euro size 11 fit me perfectly.

I just watched the RevZilla vid on these. He was wearing size 10, said they were equivalent to an XL in most gloves. Sounds like you'll need big hands.
I'm one of those weird people with a Large that fits my fingers and a medium that fits my wrist...oh well

Thanks Mike for the info
There is quite a bit of adjustability in the gauntlet and plenty of Velcro to tighten it up.

I think the XL would be a little too big for me. I've found that most Large pairs are pretty close. If I check online and find out otherwise I'll let you know.

These are fantastic gloves.

I have a pair and they fit great, offer tons of protection, and flow a lot of air.

IMO, they also look good...

GLWS

I have a pair of the original air streams. If thee were 1 size smaller I'd have already bought them