• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Motolights, brushed aluminum, GEN II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semongtaulie

Reaction score
I have a nice set of Motolights I'd like to sell. They are caliper mounted, brushed aluminum with the knurled ring and LED bulb option. For sale are the set of Motolights, brackets, wiring harness and the new style, waterproof, lighted on/off switch. Motolights wants $439 for these, I am asking $215, Paypaled (Personal), and shipped in the CONUS.

These things really give the bike that nice "triangle of light" that is supposed to make the bike more visible to others. Please PM me if any questions. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
This deal just keeps getting better! I installed Motolights on my BMW 6-7 yrs. ago, Left them on when bike was sold. The 3 points of light really maked a motorcyle stand out. Put Clearwater leds on the forks of the FJR for the extra visibility as recommended by the cool kids on this forum.

For $190 you can't go wrong.

Thanks for the bump and endorsement Full House. I can't believe somebody didn't snatch these up a few weeks ago considering the quality and how much they go for new. However they are moving along to a new home tonight. ****SOLD***