• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: OEM Heated Grips, Manic Salamander Pounders Bar Weights, Footpeg Pads, Rifle +3 Windshield, Yamaha OEM Touring Screen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABQFJR

Reaction score
Trying to clean out the garage. The FJR has been gone for awhile now, but I still have this stuff which I'd like to get to a new home. Everything is for a Gen 2 bike, though I believe the bar-end weights will fit all generations.

20140707_090122_HDR.jpg

Everything is in good shape.

-The heated grips were taken off at around 2000 miles. The right grip wire had a small nick in it from the steering head... the wires inside are FINE, and I expertly sealed it up with some heat shrink tubing with RTV silicone underneath. They are both working fine. They will include Renthal grip glue for installation, plus the anti-friction ring.

-The service manual has been used but is in good shape. (SOLD)

-Rider and passenger footpeg pads were taken off around 2000 miles. They are fine, and the front ones include the feelers and mounting bolts.

-MicroBuds are brand new. I bought them from Earplugstore.com a few weeks ago. Read about them here. They just don't fit my tiny ear canals. They include the silicone tips and the memory-foam tips. In original packaging. (SOLD)

-Manic Salamander bar end weights are also in fine shape, but the hardware shows signs of installation. I have one set of the older-style tapered pounders in gloss black. Includes all washers, spacers, and bolts.

-Also available, not shown, is a Yamaha tall touring screen. It's like-new. I'd prefer not to have to ship this puppy, so if anyone in the Albuquerque area would like to test-drive it, just let me know.

-Rifle shield (SOLD)

Please PM me to discuss a price. I really don't know what these are worth to you until you tell me. I've sold many things on this site and the transactions always go smoothly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update... all items are still available except for the smaller MS bar end weights and a pending sale on the service manual. If that changes I'll post here.

Also, the heated grips do NOT include the controller. It's just the grips.

Bump.

All items not crossed-out in the picture in the first post, plus the windshields, are still available!

I'd take $100 for the grips. Now, before you freak out, and say, "That's too expensive!" just keep in mind that's 1/4 what Yamaha would charge you for replacements.
smile.png

Have just received the Rifle shield I and have to say it is exactly as you decribed it, ie in very good condition, with all the required hardware and packed extremely well. Very impressive all round and a pleasure to do business with you.

Anyone out there holding back in buying from this guy, don't worry. He went to great lengths decribing the goods in detail and otherwise being very helpful during our negotiations.

Thanks YummYam!

To all else... I still have the footpeg pads, Manic Salamander Pounders and the OEM heated grips for sale. Just a reminder, it is JUST the grips... the controller is not included.

Latest posts