Garauld luggage rack and backrest mounted. (Thanks Gary!)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogie

Two Wheels Forever!!!
Reaction score
Received my rack and backrest from Gary yesterday and got it mounted up today. Looks great Gary!!!

rack5.jpg
rack3.jpg
rack7-1.jpg

Checking out the thread while sitting on the couch. My 9yr old comes over and gives me a hug like normal on his way to put on his pajamas. He says. "Wow, that bike is SICK!! U need to get one like that"

I can only agree with the astute fact pointed out by the expert in the Lightning McQueen outfit.

I might add "nice rack".

Bogie,

That 3rd photo is wicked! Shot in a rental locker? Light is perfect. Background is amazing.

P.s. Gary's work is also excellent Nice bike!

Gmann

Bogie,
That 3rd photo is wicked! Shot in a rental locker? Light is perfect. Background is amazing.

P.s. Gary's work is also excellent Nice bike!

Gmann
Thanks. Yes it is. I have a garage at my apartment but there is no electrical hook ups or insulation of any kind. I knew I would be farkling the bike over the winter and wanted a nice warm place to work on it.

Bogie,
Are those protectors on the top of the saddle bags purchased ready made or crafted by you? Look very good and practical.
They are ready made. Here is the link: https://techspec-usa.com/magento/yamaha-fjr-1300-saddlebox-covers-snake-skin.html

Awesome looking bike ! I too have one of Gary's racks & love it ! Its very handy & useful anytime you need to tie something on that will not fit in the tank bag . I have mine in black powdercoat on my '06. Like the bag protectors. Sliick
bike.gif

Latest posts