Garauld (on this forum)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just mounted the Wild Bill highway peg brackets. Terry sent them to Gary for engine gray powder coat. Needless to say great looking and great service from both.

I just wanted to add my highest reccommendation for Gary's work. Here's my left saddle bag on the day of my crash:

crash5.jpg

And today...

saddlebagre-paint1.jpg

There is no way you could tell this bag went down. Absolutely no way. The color match is perfect, no runs, no orange peel, no imbedded debris, no nothing.

I was ready to shop a $500.00 replacement bag, but for 1/5 of that price (yeah you read that right), she's back to the blue beaute that she was.

Thanks Gary!!

Big Thank You Gary, got my side case cover back today and it looks great.

All I have to do now it locate a pop rivet gun that will take those big rivets.

My mickeymouse rivetgun doesn't have a big enough head to accomadate those bigger rivets.

Anyway Gary you are the Chief EMT for this FJR forum, you've saved a lot of folks a good chunk of change with your good work and honesty.

Thanks Again Tom

Received my side case cover back from Gary yesterday. Looks awesome! Saved me a ton of money. Thanks Gary.

John

I've used Gary twice for paintwork on my '05. The first was a color change on a Smuggler, then most recently both saddle bag lids had scratches fixed.

The quality of work is excellent as is his pricing.

My friends who have had work done locally on their non FJRs are blown away when I tell them what I paid.

Thanks Gary for providing this service for us.....wanna paint my VW Vanagon......?

Steve Rose

Got my tail cones on a couple days ago. I have the Trooper mod done it seems (for me anyways) to be the perfect finishing touch for both looks and sound. Great machine work too!!

Thanks Gary!!!!!!!!

Just received my freshly painted Corbin Smuggler from Gary. Nice job with the color and paint finish. I checked a few places locally to get it painted and Gary's price is very reasonable. Highly satisfied with Gary's workmanship.

Received my satin black tailcones for my FJR, and they look great. Also, seem to have taken care of the backfire I was having after the Trooper Mod. Shipping and prices were both great. Highly recommended. Thanks again, Gary!

Just got my passenger backrest from Gary. Awesome quality. Built, painted and shipped in 5 days.

Packaged thoughtfully and included a personally letter. I could not be happier. Thanks Gary! :thumbsupsmiley:

dRJmN.jpg

XJjIa.jpg

Just like everybody else, I"m impressed with Gary's work. I had him repair and paint both mirrors and right sidecase cover after my crash. All parts came back looking brand new. Fast work and great price too! Thanks Gary.

Just received a backrest and large rack from Gary. Only took a little over a week from order to delivery Packaged well and the included letter/instructions was a nice touch. Installed in about ten minutes and the wife even stopped by the house on her way to the office to see it and try the backrest out. It is simply a thing of beauty and one of the best additions to my feejer!

My wife is thrilled and counting the days to vacation where the rack and backrest will both be put to work.

Thanks Gary!

And another satisfied customer
punk.gif
. I bought a used smuggler that was blue and had it shipped directly to Gary to have it painted black. Just got it installed today and it looks brand new.

DSC06202_zps3ea58804.jpg

The continuous praise continues for Garauld’s work and I am a repeat customer. I sent him my Garauld mini rack and back rest frame to have it paint matched to the new 2013 FJR and told him there was no hurry. I received it back in about three weeks including shipping both ways!

Garauld said he hadn’t used the 2013 color yet but it was a perfect match right down to the metallic flake size. Still a happy customer!
clapping.gif

Received a set of Gary's highway peg brackets in the mail yesterday and installed them last night. Great fit and finish! Can't wait to give them a test ride!

Dear all,

I had an 06 fjr saddle bag that was deeply scratched and beat up. I tried to fix it with rattle cans from Color Rite and needless to say made a mess of it ending up with a surface that would make a dried up naval orange look smooth by comparison. I sent the bag off to Garauld and what I got back was spectacular. The paint looks like it is on a new motorcycle strait from the factory. I can highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks for listening. KevinJax

Last edited by a moderator: