• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin 2730 GPS FS $125

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudson

Reaction score
I purchased my Garmin 2730 in early 2009 and I still have the original box, the City Nav 2008 Map CD, and all the car accessories it came with, plus a sunshade and the Garmin motorcycle mount kit (which includes wiring plus the rear mount). You need to add a ram mount attachment, or the nLine mount bracket if using their shelf, to attach to the FJR.

GPS works great, and supports XM (using the optional XM reciever, not included). It does not support Bluetooth, but does have an audio output jack for connection to a Starcom/Autocom or similar. It is water resistant, and wind tested to 141 mph. On a closed track with a professional rider, of course...

The maps can be updated for about $75, or better, buy a one-time lifetime update card that enables updates for the life of the unit. The unit accepts routes and waypoints via Basecamp and Mapsucks. More info is available:

https://www.gpscity.ca/garmin-streetpilot-2730.html

No issues with the Garmin; selling it b/c I bought a Garmin Montana to share across multiple bikes. Price is firm, any cheaper and I'd just keep it as a back up.

$125, buyer pays paypay fee and shipping.

158.jpg

P1050749.jpg

sp2730.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold, to a member the next town over. Happy to see this unit get use instead of sitting in my garage.

I was interested in your Garmin but, 141mph is not near fast enough. I got this about 3 weeks ago while commuting home from work.

1353296765.jpg