• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen I Items - All Sold

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigOgre

Reaction score
Cleaning off the shelves and loft in the garage.  I guess the pandemic is good for somethings.

Smuggler painted to match my since sold '04.  SOLD

Russel Day Long rider's seat only.  SOLD.

Heli bar risers measuring 1" thick.  SOLD

K&N air filter p/n YA-1301SOLD

Throttlemeister parts.  SOLD

I can attest to the RDL that he has.. I was at least the 3rd owner.. the one before him. I had it on for 1000 miles and hated it... 

Just bumping it along.. the sooner he sells, the sooner he'll relocate down south 🙂 by then maybe I'll have a gen III and buying stuff from mike 🙂

It's all good.  I found that RDL very comfortable but then again I had much more time being an ass in it than PJ.  :p

He is right though about not wanting to lug the stuff down to the new digs so open to all reasonable offers.

I'm feeling the love today! I'll take the K&N filter including the cleaning kit if you still have them. If you wouldn't mind tuck the Throttlemeister parts inside the filter cavity / box. Thanks.

$200 for the smuggler. I know it's a gen 1 but I'd love to try to mod it to fit a gen 2

Could you pm me a pic of the underside of it?  Can't seem to find anything online

Latest posts